Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: LoR vs RO

Happy to oblidge maggio ;-)

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Nothing personal against LoR, just thought it might spice things up a notch.
    No offense taken at all! Win or lose, this is some fun. I mean anton and RO lost, and NTG lost for there actions, so way i see it even if we "lose" we lost to ourselves which is really still awesome .

I mean I can't speak for the nation, but this killing frenzy which will no doubt result in me dieing at some point is entertaining.

RIP MAGGIO, ANG, and Kinda Kenneth .....

Now lets get your restarts going and kick ***!
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    No offense taken at all! Win or lose, this is some fun. I mean anton and RO lost, and NTG lost for there actions, so way i see it even if we "lose" we lost to ourselves which is really still awesome .

I mean I can't speak for the nation, but this killing frenzy which will no doubt result in me dieing at some point is entertaining.

RIP MAGGIO, ANG, and Kinda Kenneth .....

Now lets get your restarts going and kick ***!
    whilst RO did lose can I just point that your impression that I am its leader is incorrect ;-). I simply tried to help all I can since I was the only one who knew all the players and had more experience in leading in the past than others. Otherwise though I even refused a leadership title So stop trying to convince yourself that you beat one of my run tags you were several sets too late for that matey!

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    whilst RO did lose can I just point that your impression that I am its leader is incorrect ;-). I simply tried to help all I can since I was the only one who knew all the players and had more experience in leading in the past than others. Otherwise though I even refused a leadership title So stop trying to convince yourself that you beat one of my run tags you were several sets too late for that matey!
    Not saying you a leader , just that you lost. I think everyone that joined LoR just wanted to kill you . So i had to say Anton Lost.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Indeed it did but lets be honest you did it because you hate me. Any nation that has a member whose state name is the same as his player name deserves to be attacked. Especially if its in all caps.
    Haha good to see you haven't lost your sense of humor
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

Oh come on, we all know ang is a antons spy. Look at how he helped anton with his chkdsk or whatever. Clear spy actions. A decent LoR member would have helped to burn antons computer down and not help our enemy!

I will join lube now, don't kill me *******s.

Haha good to see you haven't lost your sense of humor
    Here is to you and I getting along a little better in the future...

Good Show guys... it was pretty funny and pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Here is to you and I getting along a little better in the future...

Good Show guys... it was pretty funny and pretty cool.
    Oh and by the way, I attacked you because you were the only one in LoR to whom I could do some damage with my 460 restart state as you didn't have any AA protection
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

Oh and by the way, I attacked you because you were the only one in LoR to whom I could do some damage with my 460 restart state as you didn't have any AA protection
    I think i was getting around to upgrading ships since I really didnt have the time before our original strike... plus food was short so I didnt want to go heavy

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    Not saying you a leader , just that you lost. I think everyone that joined LoR just wanted to kill you . So i had to say Anton Lost.
    just shows what a powerful and influential figure I was on LoRs history in this game ;-) quite honoured really! took half the game (as you point out) to take me down I'd never run a tag simply for the reason of killing you. Nor is that the mentally of my players

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me