Thread: Congratulations LoR

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Congratulations LoR

Enjoy expanding whole set long. Brilliant move on killing a nation with 4/5 players being n00bs (heck, even the nonn00b vet is a bit of a n00b ). Couldn't handle them having them outnetting you? Gonna use some excuse that they were gonna help RO in some CS? You can argue for your war agaisnt RO as being a war to win #1 nation spot or w/e (in first weeek )...fair enough we were on paper opposition....but NTG? really? thats low. And to accuse RO of being bad sportsman for not fighting back? What next? Are you going to go around and kill veeryone 1-2man tag as well? Is this what the great LoR is about? Ali seems like you should have stayed in vacation since you pretty much killed the game here. Your own members will prob quit in next 3-4 days as they get major *** bored as ****.

you talk of FA and sports man ship but did you display any here? did you show any consideration for the game? did you atleast give them a chance? heck even if they had full turns, an unapposed strike with no LoR online the maximum they could have prob killed was 8. That still leaves 10 players + of you guys to wipe them all back. but of course this is ignoring the fact that they were just trying to net to the best of their abilities. Is this fun for you?

p.s. i think the only people left now are the ex-USA states. Do you want me to provide a screen shot of my state overview to see that I haven't played one turn on my restart? Don't want you to randomly kill them too under some random pretence.

p.p.s the most hilarious tihng here is that you made your USA based players stay up till like 3am and your Euro based players wake up at like 7am to kill a bunch of n00bs? Someone needs to modify a "serious business" meme for this.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-12-2013 at 11:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me