Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations LoR

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    coming from a few guys that care so much they didnt even restart.... Nice comments from the SIDELINES! You didnt even feel like coming back to avenge not ONE kill. Go back in your corner tail tucked between your twats.
    Piss off maggio, I have never believed in restart wars, picking off little states and being killed over and over. It accomplishes nothing and is rarely any fun. What the **** happened to you? you used to give a damn about the game.

and I still do thats why Im so pissed you guys just gave up! Im super pissed that DEAD did all that pushing for change and quit!

NTG was hitting my state several times a day and was not listening to warnings, so they got what they got PERIOD.

Now your left defending the first few posts in this thread which was posted BEFORE you realized why they got killed.

and I still do thats why Im so pissed you guys just gave up! Im super pissed that DEAD did all that pushing for change and quit!

NTG was hitting my state several times a day and was not listening to warnings, so they got what they got PERIOD.

Now your left defending the first few posts in this thread which was posted BEFORE you realized why they got killed.
    You could have retaled the crap out of them without wiping out the tag. You'd have got most if not all of the land back, as well. Maybe even more.

coming from a few guys that care so much they didnt even restart.... Nice comments from the SIDELINES! You didnt even feel like coming back to avenge not ONE kill. Go back in your corner tail tucked between your twats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Piss off maggio, I have never believed in restart wars, picking off little states and being killed over and over. It accomplishes nothing and is rarely any fun. What the **** happened to you? you used to give a damn about the game.

ponders what you 2 people hope to achive with this silly debate of yours?

so we went away it didnt really hurt the game did it ?
    Lor might have killed a new player tag well it might take away 4 new players from the game but again given the status of the games playerbase and the activeity of its community wich in reality consists of like 10 people here on the forums what was really lost?

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    You could have retaled the crap out of them without wiping out the tag. You'd have got most if not all of the land back, as well. Maybe even more.
    if you restarted this set you coulda done something about it maybe joined up with them and took out a couple LOR states. I just dont think any RO states have ANY legs to stand on making opinions about this set what so ever. You gave up, didnt try, and now you want to criticize.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedge View Post
    ponders what you 2 people hope to achive with this silly debate of yours?

so we went away it didnt really hurt the game did it ?
    Lor might have killed a new player tag well it might take away 4 new players from the game but again given the status of the games playerbase and the activeity of its community wich in reality consists of like 10 people here on the forums what was really lost?
    A few RO states are just being Dbags about it since they got wiped out and are still pissy about it. They wouldnt say anything positive about LOR in the first place, so I guess their complaining is to be expected.

A few RO states are just being Dbags about it since they got wiped out and are still pissy about it. They wouldnt say anything positive about LOR in the first place, so I guess their complaining is to be expected.
    What? I couldn't care less about being killed, nor that LOR hit us. I'm not attacking LOR for being LOR, I'm attacking them for killing noobs which in anyone's book is bad for the game, far worse than some vets taking a temp break.

They didn't appear to be noobs by far. Just because there tag said so doesn't mean its true.

They didn't appear to be noobs by far. Just because there tag said so doesn't mean its true.
    If they weren't, there is no way they would provoke LOR like that. No vet would be that insane.

I would agree with you about killing new players but lor did reach out and warnings were ignored. So at some point you have to defend your nation.