Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations LoR

The awkward moment when Maggio is convinced that a bunch of noobs who only last set were playing mixed strat managed to convince him that they r some kind of undercover vets cos he's so n00bie himself bless the little cvntlet that he is
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-12-2013 at 18:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    wo
    This is by far and away the most arrogant thing I believe I have ever seen posted in these forums.
    Sadly your right, but it is the truth.

LoR players this round made up a good 40% of the community. The single largest majority, so if were talking about game interest. LoR 40% make them happy or the 5% of noobs from NTG.

I was never able to make that statement before due to a bigger community basis, one of the reasons I left, as I thought peace would help the game grow. In my time that I left all I have seen is the community shrunk to unspeakable levels.

P.S. Maggio, it's okay LoR always receives flack.

It's just much more fun trolling them, to get the reactions

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Lol it was pretty bold. Lor really doesn't deserve this much flack for hitting ntg.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

I`m sorry, isn`t it LoRs fault we`re at a point where 15 people (though your math is off by a mile) represent 40% of the game?
    Ali, viets and the rest of them cheaters (not to confuse with Devil and Kanman as they`re OK) that got us where we are? A dead game?

The only truth here is that once again LoR is responsible for what is another loss for the game. Not that in matter to them, as Ali can easily make 50 more states to keep the game 'alive'!

Just my...what do you call it '2 cents'
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Max you forget what happened in all the other sets before this? alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Fifty pence

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Fifty pence
    Dear Will...you are clearly bourgousi. In these days of recession and austerity, we can only realistically expect to compensate someone no greater than a "penny for their thoughts".

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    I`m sorry, isn`t it LoRs fault we`re at a point where 15 people (though your math is off by a mile) represent 40% of the game?
    Ali, viets and the rest of them cheaters (not to confuse with Devil and Kanman as they`re OK) that got us where we are? A dead game?

The only truth here is that once again LoR is responsible for what is another loss for the game. Not that in matter to them, as Ali can easily make 50 more states to keep the game 'alive'!

The viets and cheaters that played all left a long long time ago around 4 years back. The core LoR play legit, and for two years that I have been gone looks like the tag hasn't been doing much so I don't know if LoR can be blamed for the downsize.

I did think however before i went away for two years that LoR was a root cause for a lot of members leaving, as I rembz we killed the whole game that set. But like i said there was a long cool down period in which the LoR tag did not regain its complete strength.

P.S. on a positive note I brought in a newb
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    Dear Will...you are clearly bourgousi. In these days of recession and austerity, we can only realistically expect to compensate someone no greater than a "penny for their thoughts".
    Did you adjust for inflation?

last set I was enthusiastic about ALI bringing old players back, and having a fun set making due with the much smaller player base. I joined LOR and have to say it was pretty AWESOME being in LOR strikes, and being accepted immediately into their nation with trust and privileges. Ali is trying to do something positive here... do something with your tired asses and most of you just rolled over, and now your criticizing? At least the dude is trying to liven it up a bit which is more than I can say for most of the players around here.

Im for this kind of positive resurgence in the game. I sure wish DEAD stayed around because they were doing something at least for several sets which again is more than most of you do. RO was doing some stuff last set, and Anton youve had some really good sets last year too. Hats off to all of you guys trying to shake it up a bit around here.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    last set I was enthusiastic about ALI bringing old players back, and having a fun set making due with the much smaller player base. I joined LOR and have to say it was pretty AWESOME being in LOR strikes, and being accepted immediately into their nation with trust and privileges. Ali is trying to do something positive here... do something with your tired asses and most of you just rolled over, and now your criticizing? At least the dude is trying to liven it up a bit which is more than I can say for most of the players around here.

Im for this kind of positive resurgence in the game. I sure wish DEAD stayed around because they were doing something at least for several sets which again is more than most of you do. RO was doing some stuff last set, and Anton youve had some really good sets last year too. Hats off to all of you guys trying to shake it up a bit around here.
    The last thing we need is "livening up", when that results in one half of the game killing the other. A small war would have been ok, say 5 on 5, but this set? not helpful in the slightest. Then of course there is "how dare those noobs grab us, kill them too!" LOR-NTG war. It needs steady growth, not unsustainable warring. Several quiet sets of recruitment and training, with a few small wars.