Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations LoR

I don't know about anyone else but I thought this game would be really boring at the beginning! However, my opinion changed when Ali taught me how to play. The war chats are always amusing and everyone is friendly! If it weren't for the killing/warring and people at LoR, I would've quit a long time ago. I definitely think warring is fun! My teammates are also very awesome!

<3

PS - Don't bash Ali!

Ali will be bashed as much as is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    The last thing we need is "livening up", when that results in one half of the game killing the other. A small war would have been ok, say 5 on 5, but this set? not helpful in the slightest. Then of course there is "how dare those noobs grab us, kill them too!" LOR-NTG war. It needs steady growth, not unsustainable warring. Several quiet sets of recruitment and training, with a few small wars.
    I dont see you jumping up and down raising your hand asking to help do anything of the things you just mentioned. All I am seeing is you playing the blame game.

what would small 5 on 5 wars result in? what would planned out small conflicts result in? I am also not quite sure how fun "several quiet sets" would be for new players. I guess according to your thinking that because it is SO easy to kill states with this GA update that we should all just QUIT for the set and wait for it to go back. I think your being a little over the top about the NTG situation, blaming one instance on the downfall of the game, give me a freaking break! if they leave after being killed one time, then maybe they are not meant to be around.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    I dont see you jumping up and down raising your hand asking to help do anything of the things you just mentioned. All I am seeing is you playing the blame game.

what would small 5 on 5 wars result in? what would planned out small conflicts result in? I am also not quite sure how fun "several quiet sets" would be for new players. I guess according to your thinking that because it is SO easy to kill states with this GA update that we should all just QUIT for the set and wait for it to go back. I think your being a little over the top about the NTG situation, blaming one instance on the downfall of the game, give me a freaking break! if they leave after being killed one time, then maybe they are not meant to be around.
    You're right, I don't recruit, largely because the places I visit online, you really don't want people from there, trust me. I will train anyone that asks for it though, and I'll answer questions from noobs. And while that may not be all that much, I do not attempt to make things worse either the way you people are, in your obsession with having "fun" at everyone else's expense. By your logic then, if a noob doesn't like "quiet sets" then maybe they also are not meant to be around? Contrary to popular belief, this is not a "war game" War is merely a portion of it. It's only become more prominent due to the low playerbase and the new changes. Years ago, LOR would have ended up on the wrong end of an alliance system by now, but with so few players, diplomacy simply doesn't exist in any meaningful form.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    You're right, I don't recruit, largely because the places I visit online, you really don't want people from there, trust me. I will train anyone that asks for it though, and I'll answer questions from noobs. And while that may not be all that much, I do not attempt to make things worse either the way you people are, in your obsession with having "fun" at everyone else's expense. By your logic then, if a noob doesn't like "quiet sets" then maybe they also are not meant to be around? Contrary to popular belief, this is not a "war game" War is merely a portion of it. It's only become more prominent due to the low playerbase and the new changes. Years ago, LOR would have ended up on the wrong end of an alliance system by now, but with so few players, diplomacy simply doesn't exist in any meaningful form.
    LOL this isn't a war game sorry just had to laugh at that.

Like seriously? it isn't a war game just a portion?

If a new player joins like the one I just recruited and sparks plays a game called nation wars, it isn't a war game.

I think this closes the debate. And as maggio said we don't need players around who will only play if they can net in peace. Do i think netting is important? Yeah of course I do, but it isn't a guarantee to anyone unless they an earn it.

LoR has been around for far too long has had its fair share of losses and victories.

And Will if you think this will drive away players, then DO SOMETHING. Recruit, get together a group of players and be like you know what LoR wants war we give them war, and then establish such a safety net that some new players can net forever in peace.

You know your not going to change our gameplay, but you can counter it with your beliefs.

We both can agree to disagree, so DO Something to make your point.

This war could have been for shits and giggles, if you think it is wrong whatever we did then stand up contact the "noobs" be like this isn't the end of it, we will extract revenge I will help you!

Again Do Something.

P.S. sparks don't worry Will is just jealous that I have a pretty girl in my nation
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    LOL this isn't a war game sorry just had to laugh at that.

Like seriously? it isn't a war game just a portion?

If a new player joins like the one I just recruited and sparks plays a game called nation wars, it isn't a war game.

I think this closes the debate. And as maggio said we don't need players around who will only play if they can net in peace. Do i think netting is important? Yeah of course I do, but it isn't a guarantee to anyone unless they an earn it.

LoR has been around for far too long has had its fair share of losses and victories.

And Will if you think this will drive away players, then DO SOMETHING. Recruit, get together a group of players and be like you know what LoR wants war we give them war, and then establish such a safety net that some new players can net forever in peace.

You know your not going to change our gameplay, but you can counter it with your beliefs.

We both can agree to disagree, so DO Something to make your point.

This war could have been for shits and giggles, if you think it is wrong whatever we did then stand up contact the "noobs" be like this isn't the end of it, we will extract revenge I will help you!

Again Do Something.

P.S. sparks don't worry Will is just jealous that I have a pretty girl in my nation
    Why would I waste my time or that of anyone else trying to extract revenge against a nation that by your own admission does not care about being warred or killed? It's clear that RO's decision to do nothing has pissed you off far more than any kills we could have made, since you now have nothing to do for the rest of the set. Well, Ali, As ye sow, so shall ye reap. I think I will remain inactive

Of course, you could always kill each other if you love war so much. Then you can show your noobs how to cs without breakers. I'll say this to you, Sparks, it's REALLY hard.

im not for warring for fun at all. look at the scores sheet... see all the LOR states up top ATM. LOR is actually warring for one of the only good reason to war, which is to win the game.

im not mad you didnt restart, im disappointed which is just my personal feeling. it is a bit irritating that you make/hijack a thread about a war that didnt even concern you AFTER you didnt even try to play the rest of the set yourself. its just a bunch of garbage. all your trying to do is shit talk and go back and forth. get over it, its done, it was legit even though it may not have been done the way you wanted. no need to shit talk now about how bad it was for the game... the freaking states we killed didnt even bother to comment about it.

the old insults are just that....OLD, talking about cheaters and multies still? Get over it, and report abuses as you see fit.

Man this isn't about you warring and not warring, this about you complaining and getting into business that doesn't pertain you. But being that you felt what we did was so morally wrong to the noobs, then stand up and DO Something, now if you think boycotting works. Then all the more power to you man. Boycott all you want.

But don't fall under the illusion or pretense that you not playing or certain players not playing will effect us.

I don't want you to unnecessarily feel your important to us that much that we must kill you. You play or Not solely up to you, War or Net, we will figure out something to do. So play the game you see fit and don't do anything if thats what you think will bring results.

When I said DO Something, that's exactly what I meant, do anything you think you can do to stop us from doing such an "injustice".

Cause the complaining, really doesn't solve anything.

Right now my guys are loving the fact they are dominating top ten! Guess we do have some great netting skills
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

I think that with the new changes there was an unexpected result. Wars definitely benefit the nation with the FS and making a CS is terribly difficult. By design, the nation that makes the most war attacks, has the most land in order to make its income.

LoR came back as LoR left, leaving death and destruction in its wake. Get over it or do something about it. Until we go back, it is what it is, the nation that hits first, wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    the nation that hits first, wins.
    and that sucks... totally unintended I am sure of it.

take me back to the days of AAs and ARs. Kill bombmers, and tanks off and lets have some good OLD fun.