Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Congratulations LoR

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    and that sucks... totally unintended I am sure of it.

take me back to the days of AAs and ARs. Kill bombmers, and tanks off and lets have some good OLD fun.
    Amen to that
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Will, I thought I was the only girl here.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    im not for warring for fun at all. look at the scores sheet... see all the LOR states up top ATM. LOR is actually warring for one of the only good reason to war, which is to win the game.

im not mad you didnt restart, im disappointed which is just my personal feeling. it is a bit irritating that you make/hijack a thread about a war that didnt even concern you AFTER you didnt even try to play the rest of the set yourself. its just a bunch of garbage. all your trying to do is shit talk and go back and forth. get over it, its done, it was legit even though it may not have been done the way you wanted. no need to shit talk now about how bad it was for the game... the freaking states we killed didnt even bother to comment about it.

the old insults are just that....OLD, talking about cheaters and multies still? Get over it, and report abuses as you see fit.
    How quickly you change statements when you`re on the other side
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    How quickly you change statements when you`re on the other side
    I would have warred RO thinking they would have gotten me first. Im pretty sure I would have killed NTG too (given how it went down).

Im down for someone having a cause. I enjoyed DEAD's motivation for trying to make change in a game that needed some change (very upset they are not still playing), and I enjoyed being in LOR this set with their spark for enthusiasm.

I dont think ALI did anything that I wouldn't have done in-game I think the GA Update is what is the culprit here. If it was LOR vs. RO with old school rules then that conflict could have lasted for weeks (not knowing Vaili and Anton are very busy this set). RO has some top dogs.

I went to blaa and asked for a truce admitting that I was being an ***, and I asked ALI to join LOR because I wanted to try something new. I am very happy with those decisions, and I am very pleased with how LOR has treated me. In my short little time in there I have had ALOT fun working with them. Everyone was hating on me anyway, so I might as well have joined "the dark side".

You guys shouldn't bash Maggio for his view, that goes same for anyone else. Talk about different viewpoints and your argument, but not about the person.

Maggio is sharing his experiences, and his opinions and as such should be respected for it. You can't go say oh you didn't experience it right! Or your morally wrong, There is always two sides to a war. And depending on which side you sympathize with you will take their stance.

So just take a stance, on what you feel.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    You guys shouldn't bash Maggio for his view, that goes same for anyone else. Talk about different viewpoints and your argument, but not about the person.

Maggio is sharing his experiences, and his opinions and as such should be respected for it. You can't go say oh you didn't experience it right! Or your morally wrong, There is always two sides to a war. And depending on which side you sympathize with you will take their stance.

So just take a stance, on what you feel.
    I think you missed Maxie's point for it was not long ago, Maggio was an advocate of "war for the sake of war" and that was what he was commenting on. Or maybe it was long ago, I can't keep a lot straight as far as time these days. It is had to do when you have 5 Saturdays and 2 Sundays in your week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    I think you missed Maxie's point for it was not long ago, Maggio was an advocate of "war for the sake of war" and that was what he was commenting on. Or maybe it was long ago, I can't keep a lot straight as far as time these days. It is had to do when you have 5 Saturdays and 2 Sundays in your week.
    The first part. Guess it`s true, wisdom come`s with old age!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

hum still at it eh i'm still wondering what this debate is supose to lead to...
    anywho as was stated in the other thred if you cant play you shouldnt by that way of thinking the way things look maybe i should let mr p delete my account as i wont have time to play the game in any sort of effective way in a forseable future

im always for a reason, but some of these "reasons" in the past X months have been criticized. There is really only two good reasons. 1 to win, and 2 to defend your state, land, or nation. to define the specifics behind each and every scenario has been challenging even for the best of us. lets face it we cant all just sit here and net. imo several sets of netting hurt the game.