Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: February Set

Are you saying you actually want to play a set in my nation? Excuse me, our nation? (with me in it)

hello! i am an OG SLOB member... one of the best times of my career. we fought wars for like 6-8 months in a row...

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    hello! i am an OG SLOB member... one of the best times of my career. we fought wars for like 6-8 months in a row...
    Yes, yes we did John. We fought many wars together and had so many people jumping us every set that I got tired of warring and shut it down. We fought valiantly together many times and died side by side on numerous occasions. We fought a defended our members with honor and vigor.

We don't want to do that anymore.

But, John, I haven't seen a single application to join...

Just sayin...

damn, Maggio just got publicly demoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

JOhn, were you going to join? No DI, he wasn't demoted, I don't even know what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    JOhn, were you going to join? No DI, he wasn't demoted, I don't even know what that means.
    thats because a person like you only knows the word "promotion". things such as "demotion" are never uttered with you in mind

"demoted past participle, past tense of deĀ·mote
    Verb
    Give (someone) a lower rank or less senior position, usually as a punishment."

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I know what the word means I am somewhat educated and reasonably intelligent. What I don't know is what you are talking about as far as Maggio getting demoted...