Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Is This The End?

sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Well I can say this, I have been here since 3/2003 and I am not going anywhere any time soon. A lot of you guys have become like my kids. I have watched a lot go form middle school on to high school then on to college. This community is unique to any other community online that I personally have seen. Whatever the answer is, when we find it, we will be fine. I know that a lot of people closer to my age and P's age, don't have the visual acuity that we had when we were younger so the visual games lose their luster. I truly hope that we can get other people to join us and stay around a while, some of you people are starting to get on my last nerve...
    no disrespect meant to anyone, i thought topic would generate some discussion which it has. my main concern at this point is just having enough people to have a proper economy ingame. for me at this point even if i dont have time to play i expand and contribute to the public market. its one of the most important parts of the game.

your right...i have yet to see any community like this online...its almost strange. if it did go it would be remembered for the rest of my life, and greatly missed.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    no disrespect meant to anyone, i thought topic would generate some discussion which it has. my main concern at this point is just having enough people to have a proper economy ingame. for me at this point even if i dont have time to play i expand and contribute to the public market. its one of the most important parts of the game.

your right...i have yet to see any community like this online...its almost strange. if it did go it would be remembered for the rest of my life, and greatly missed.
    You can't go. I just came back for you,

Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    You can't go. I just came back for you,

And why you think I stayed so long???

And why you think I stayed so long???
    Cause you waited for ME to come back!

Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    Cause you waited for ME to come back!
    Exactly right!!!

Well I can say this, I have been here since 3/2003 and I am not going anywhere any time soon. A lot of you guys have become like my kids. I have watched a lot go form middle school on to high school then on to college. This community is unique to any other community online that I personally have seen. Whatever the answer is, when we find it, we will be fine. I know that a lot of people closer to my age and P's age, don't have the visual acuity that we had when we were younger so the visual games lose their luster. I truly hope that we can get other people to join us and stay around a while, some of you people are starting to get on my last nerve...
    Hah, I started playing this game in middle school. Now look at me I'm almost 27 years old and i've seen dogma go from being old to being older

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

and your still just a kid eh

I'm not sure if it will work but why don't we impliment more bonus link sites to help broaden the field? It gives us incentive out reach and more turns...seems like a win-win to me.
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

I left because of life. Like many people said, one day i woke up and realized I'm an adult now and I just don't have it in me anymore to stay up until 5 am to kill off some people or in one case wake up at 4 am to first strike. Those days were so much fun and I will cherish them for a long time but I just can't do that anymore. I know some people will point out that this is written late at night (5:30 am for the record) and that's because of all my nights this is one of a couple a week I can do this. Honestly I could play but I know I would either forget to come back one day (as that's why I left the last set I played) and show up a few days later with full turns and realize i am ~170 turns lost. I hope this game doesn't go anywhere because this is a special place for me.

Of all the games I have played and put hours into, which is numerous for many hours a piece, this game is definitely in my top 10 of hours put into. Getting out of school at 2:20 pm and be on the computer by 2:40 pm until 2 am. Oh the nostalgia.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks