Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy is here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bright View Post
    Gobbledygook spit out from buying tech with nation bank:

The tech isn't available for distribution, but the money returns to nation bank when I go back to the market. I'm using Firefox if it matters any.

Edit: Same goes for trying to buy troops- I guess it means the market is hung right now for nations?
    Fixed!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Sorry blaa.. I edited this by accident when i meant to reply
    Last edited by Mr President; 04-15-2013 at 09:38.

The building thing happens to me all the time since I mash keys pretty quickly- you have to wait about a second or so for the numbers to calculate/register, or it nulls the action and you build nothing/use no turns.

Quote Originally Posted by Bright View Post
    The building thing happens to me all the time since I mash keys pretty quickly- you have to wait about a second or so for the numbers to calculate/register, or it nulls the action and you build nothing/use no turns.
    ah yes, so I figured... eventually

i still blame dogma

Tax and production - Fixed.
    Nation Tax - Fixed.

I don't know what is causing the attack bug for you. I'll keep testing and see if I can get it to duplicate the issue.

And I agree on states. I think next set it will go to 5 states max. And we'll take a look at the other suggestions as well.

Sorry i edited your post Blaa.. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Tax and production - Fixed.
    Nation Tax - Fixed.

I don't know what is causing the attack bug for you. I'll keep testing and see if I can get it to duplicate the issue.

And I agree on states. I think next set it will go to 5 states max. And we'll take a look at the other suggestions as well.

Sorry i edited your post Blaa.. :-(
    5 states sounds good. I think the other important suggestion in my post was the turn thingie. 700/300 is too much. I told that since you get 288 turns per 24hours+bonuses then stocking 300/300 turns is good enough. A short game, like anarchy is, really demands you to be more active.

Don't remember if there was anything else worth remembering.

Oh, and when the state registering starts for the next anarchy game, maybe send out a e-mail to all those hundreds of old players who have left the game? Maybe some will come play because they had simply forgotten about the game and want to support it, and maybe some want to try the new server. Whatever, its worth trying.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    5 states sounds good. I think the other important suggestion in my post was the turn thingie. 700/300 is too much. I told that since you get 288 turns per 24hours+bonuses then stocking 300/300 turns is good enough. A short game, like anarchy is, really demands you to be more active. Don't remember if there was anything else worth remembering.Oh, and when the state registering starts for the next anarchy game, maybe send out a e-mail to all those hundreds of old players who have left the game? Maybe some will come play because they had simply forgotten about the game and want to support it, and maybe some want to try the new server. Whatever, its worth trying.
    +1i think im going to start the new server next set. with 15 states, i cant compete, but with maybe 2-5 I can, but wont be able to play both servers regardless

BUG: Sabotage naval bases doesn't sabotage naval bases. It shows me enemies market history.

Fixed!

BUG: GA doesn't have a lower cap, making it near impossible to kill somebody with GA.

and on another note, whos running that PAS tag? Well played, well played