Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy is here!

Fixed

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    BUG: GA doesn't have a lower cap, making it near impossible to kill somebody with GA.

and on another note, whos running that PAS tag? Well played, well played
    Haha, I'm totally new at this, but I was playing as PAS. Only worked out a few strategies in the last couple of days!!!

Quite like the game here, I think Anarchy is definitely for me over the main game, I agree with the 5 states thing though. 15 is waaaayyy to many!!!

Had a few glitches when trying to attack or purchase goods and nothing would happen, but other then that was good.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Haha, I'm totally new at this, but I was playing as PAS. Only worked out a few strategies in the last couple of days!!!

Quite like the game here, I think Anarchy is definitely for me over the main game, I agree with the 5 states thing though. 15 is waaaayyy to many!!!

Had a few glitches when trying to attack or purchase goods and nothing would happen, but other then that was good.

Cheers!
    Stealing 1 billion (with 9 zeros) from my states is a decent strategy enough . I should have been more careful.

New round will begin on May 1st.

You can now only have 5 states.

Turns - 200 Start, 300 Max, 300 Stored.

Will adjust as needed next set.

I think the turns need to be tweaked a little. You got to use turns very rapidly at the moment.

Have 300/300, then use 300 turns. Then you'd have to come online again in 12 hours, just to see you have 300 turns again. Or if you come online after 24 hours, then you are 300/300 again. But I think most people use turns either once a day, or two times (which is usually not 12h after the first login, but only a few hours after). So people are left constantly with 300/300. Even I lost a lot of turns because of this.

I would either recommend to slow down the time when u receive a turn (to 10 minutes?), or increase turns allowed in hand (and reduce allowed saved turns). For example 400/200. This would give u ~18 hours to reach 400/0 after using 400 turns, when you had 400/200 at first.

At the moment I like the second idea more. Which is better, who knows?

I adjusted the turns a little for this next round. Also, I set the default to the new theme. You are still able to select the desert and classic but I want to test the new theme as I will be implementing it to the main game soon.

Thanks

I like 400/200, worth a try.

Unfortunately I think I can't play this round .

Come on guys, play anarchy! It's cool if more than 2 people play it! I promise. It's fun even if... like 5 people play it! So go for it.

Uhm, another idea.

This time about the new theme (still loving it). I think it would be even better, if the top links - with drop down list - would be made clickable. So if you click Nation, then by default it would lead you to the members list page, for example. Overview to your overview. Scores to state scores. You would still have the option to choose the page from the drop down list, but this default way would make some things faster (like when searching for grabs, u can quickly go to scores and save time).

Why can't recruitment be with nation links? Would save some space.

And as I said in cbox, the top graphical area takes up too much space. There's this military radio thing, which will be introduced to us later and then the space is needed?

Oh and, I was just creating a nation and noticed a typo: "You Must Select a Stragedy" after i did not choose a strategy.

I like the Anarchy server , but think it would be better if you only got 1 country. And no alliances ... just one on one, every man for themselves. Keep the sets short and the turns fast... let players produce or buy their own tech?

I second Ace's idea!
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.