Thread: One World Market

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default One World Market

I would have one market with a set price or one that fluctuates with supply and demand. It sucks when you keep getting undercutted or you cant buy weapons when in time of need.

Yes, it does suck when your demand and markets supply doesn't meet, but hey, that's the charm of the game.

It sucks to say this, but choosing a wrong strategy to play is not the games fault. If the players mess up the otherwise decent market, then there's only other players to blame.

Having a plain market, with fixed prices would ruin more than it would fix.

I agree it's a unique aspect of the game, but do you want charm or members. Don't get me wrong I'm not bashing the game , but I've ran into this problem playing casher too. My set is ruined now cause I have 4m ships dry docked!

Missionary Guest

tbh i think some of the "unique" aspects of the game make it to difficult to play. anyone heard of a game called mafia wars? my little bro plays it quite abit. the code seems to be open so there is a hell of alot of the same game with differnt names, but they are all exactly the same game. n loads of people seem to be playing it, and the only reason i can see for this is how easy it is to play. just saying, i rekon alot of our unique features are unique for a reason,and its not a good reason.

Like I said I'M not bashing by no means , this is one of the better turn based war games out there. But in this day and age of instant gratification I think players would stay more active with a set market that is auto regulated. This might be a silly comparison but could you imagine if you had to wait 2 or more days to obtain ammunition in call of duty or halo? I'm a patient person and don't even mind waiting a couple of hours for goods to reach market, but days? At least make it so goods get sold in order of sending them to the market. From now on if I play Indy I'm just selling at min.

it is only because of the small amount of players this game has now..
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...