Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: one of the main reasons i visited the home page is gone :(

Default one of the main reasons i visited the home page is gone :(

as some of you may or may not know...the number five key on my laptop isnt working. hence to enter that digit i always have to go to some website and get a copy and paste of it. before, the nation-wars home page always had the global view events on the front page and id always get the number five from the time stamp or something...but now its gone where do i go now to get my number five (( otherwise , it looks nice )

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Just type 'five' in google search!
    you should get the band 'Five' and their other name - 5ive
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

retard

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Just type 'five' in google search!
    you should get the band 'Five' and their other name - 5ive
    well, considering the fact that b4, all i had to do was press "n" and "nation-wars.com" would come popping up so it was actually easier than typing "five" into google

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    well, considering the fact that b4, all i had to do was press "n" and "nation-wars.com" would come popping up so it was actually easier than typing "five" into google
    Use your computers calculator!!!!!

??? that just lets me use five in maths calculations. doesnt allow me to enter my phone number when im registering for stuff...or if i had five somewhere in my address etc etc. i think i might be able to fix it, but im more afraid to break it. besides, ive already managed to get a external number keypad from work for "work purposes".

or you could always type 4 plus 1...

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    or you could always type 4 plus 1...
    in attempting to be smart, you have made yourself look silly.

how did you manage to break the 5 key on the main keyboard and on the numpad if you dont mind me asking

i have a 11" laptop. it doesnt have a number pad. only the numbers below the FN keys...thats the one thats broken. good enough reason for purchasing new 17"-18.4" laptop ?