Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: one of the main reasons i visited the home page is gone :(

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    in attempting to be smart, you have made yourself look silly.
    and copying and pasting a 5 from a website isn't? Maybe that was my intent...

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    and copying and pasting a 5 from a website isn't? Maybe that was my intent...
    how else would i enter it? its worse when i need to enter the percentage sign . i think i remember something about an on screen keyboard but im not sure how much easier that would be to open through all the options etc.

anyway, at the end of the day reason why i made this post was because i was feeling nostalgic. clearly this is something i havent done in a while.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 05-15-2013 at 20:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Missionary Guest

clearly this is something i havent done in a while.
    i hope youve learned your lesson, dont go doing it again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    i hope youve learned your lesson, dont go doing it again!!
    well...no i didn't do it again cos i stopped visiting the website as often. The only way i can type 5 is if i copy and paste it from somewhere. sometimes i get lucky and its in the websites URL like it is just now for me

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

well...no i didn't do it again cos i stopped visiting the website as often. The only way i can type 5 is if i copy and paste it from somewhere. sometimes i get lucky and its in the websites URL like it is just now for me
    Couldn't you copy 5 onto some word program then save it? Then you don't have to constantly look online.
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

DING DING DING, We have a winner!! Good idea LB

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    DING DING DING, We have a winner!! Good idea LB
    Thank you kindly. XD
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.