Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: United Kingdom (UK)

Default United Kingdom (UK)

HEY GUYS! The British are coming. NEXT SET!

JOIN TODAY!

Lord Burch/Burch Barrage
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    HEY GUYS! The British are coming. NEXT SET!

JOIN TODAY!

Lord Burch/Burch Barrage
    Supported Units:

INFANTRY

BOMBERS

AA GUNS

SPIES

POSSIBLY MISSLES (I don't know what they do.)

WAR NATION.

UK SHALL RULE NATION WARS.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT HAVE A WORKING COMPUTER...SO I CAN ONLY DO WAR COMMUNICATIONS VIA XBOX LIVE.
    PM me for any questions/tips/or my live account name.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

missiles are kind of useless. Not kind of, but they are useless. Expect them to be removed from the game soon

They attack vs SAMs and reduce readyness and i think they destroyed some units too (ground units maybe)? But as this attack doubles some already existing attack types, then its not really useful.

Good luck with the nation though, bring your old buddies back to the game!

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    missiles are kind of useless. Not kind of, but they are useless. Expect them to be removed from the game soon

They attack vs SAMs and reduce readyness and i think they destroyed some units too (ground units maybe)? But as this attack doubles some already existing attack types, then its not really useful.

Good luck with the nation though, bring your old buddies back to the game!
    Which ones? Those from LoL or those from DKO-End of Days? XD.

NOTE: MISSLES NO LONGER SUPPORTED.

BTW blaa are you saying you aren't interested? (To make things clear at any rate).

Also...why are you doing eleet this round? You're not gonna break top ten in state scores imo.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

i was just gonna expand and give food to the ones in need, but now ace joined me and ive been giving him advice about the game. Hes a good learner so its a pleasure.
    dont mind not reaching the top10.

"Which ones? Those from LoL or those from DKO-End of Days? XD." - bring them all back.

dunno what im doing next set, if you need players, then i could join.

im expanding giving food to the PM, stop copying me dammit

i was just gonna expand and give food to the ones in need, but now ace joined me and ive been giving him advice about the game. Hes a good learner so its a pleasure.
    dont mind not reaching the top10.

"Which ones? Those from LoL or those from DKO-End of Days? XD." - bring them all back.

dunno what im doing next set, if you need players, then i could join.
    Fair enough...why don't you and ace join UK next round?

As for my LoL buddies...I gotta go retrieve my account and password because I haven't been there a LONG time due to my having computer problems and problems with Comcast (The bastards disconnected me for two days due to a postal issue with my bills D: is the term bastards ok? don't wanna break TOS.) as for end of days I'd have to get Nball and bright playing again...and get Dogma back in.

Anyone who wants to join can. We have crumpets earl grey tea and black coffee. Mr. P is cordially invited to join when he no longer feels like running USA.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

sure, ill join. have to ask ace too.

nball and bright were playing in recent sets, hope u can locate them and get them back.

sure, ill join. have to ask ace too.

nball and bright were playing in recent sets, hope u can locate them and get them back.
    Me too man, me too XD.

I MIGHT be able to get Bright via FBook but I have zero ideas on how to contact NBall.

My recruiting in LoL so far has yielded no results...since they are more of a ghost town than us.

Well I got one from LoL I don't know what name he'll use but he'll join up with me. Bright will probably join too. As for strat I wannaa cover two bases at once 2:5 ratio two being casher and five being indy. This is kind of my idea of a ratio albeit being subject to being changed at any moment.

My rough idea from responses I am getting for my roster:

Lord Burch
    AsphaltCowboyKH
    blaa
    Bright
    Ace (possibly)
    zardozr(possibly)

List subject to change.
    Last edited by Lord Burch; 06-14-2013 at 03:58.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

sounds good, if u can manage to get 7 members, then we could probably be the biggest nation :d