Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: United Kingdom (UK)

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    sounds good, if u can manage to get 7 members, then we could probably be the biggest nation :d
    It would be nice...we need how many to get seven total members? 3? Trying to get Dogma again. I would like it if Mr. P would be willing to join.

Again if anyone wants to join can do so!

"God" save your queen,

Lord Burch/BurchBarrage
    Last edited by Lord Burch; 06-14-2013 at 04:02.
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Well I will be joining this, though I do not remember how to play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by zardozr View Post
    Well I will be joining this, though I do not remember how to play the game.
    Join a group like eleet or SLOB who have regularly active members who can teach you. There's a beginner guide under the support/help section under the account tab. That should get you started. Start with casher strat. I would say join ELE with me to finish the round but I can't teach this game very well and I don't know where Missionary is. Also try going to NW facebook page as people frequent there more than the forum. Let me know if you have more questions.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Indy is the only strat I played before so I am doing that again, I can't remember how to land grab successfully though.

Indy is the only strat I played before so I am doing that again, I can't remember how to land grab successfully though.
    That's fine with me man...I will be doing casher. My plan is a 2:5 ratio 2-casher 5-indy. Subject to change of course if necessary but that is the basic concept.

Market cornering along with Indy production.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

So, give me a quick tutorial on land grabbing.

Couple of things. First pick a target that has a high land count. The lower their net worth the better chances you have of winning. Be careful about readiness as each attack makes you lose some which leads to higher chances to defeat. A basic to know is land grabbing=Standard Attack. SAs give you land and buildings. That is what I can think of at the top of my head.

There should be a beginners guide on the game page under the account tab. Then once you are under the tab there will be a Support/Help section. That will probably help.
    Last edited by Lord Burch; 06-16-2013 at 00:51.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

I haven't been cordially invited, but I'd be game....

Missionary Guest

basically it all depends on how many grabs they have had on them. the fewer attacks on them in the last 36 hours, the more land you will recieve when doing a SA. so find a target with decent amount of land that you are confident you can attack and win, seach the event viewer to see how many grabs they have had on them and if you think the grab would be good enough then make the attack.

make sure you check the time on the 1st attack on them, you dont want to attack just before one of the grabs go past the 36 hours mark, wait for it to drop off then attack. this will gain you more land.

now ya want the states with the most amount of land, the more land than you they have, the more you will get in the attack. doesnt mean you cant attack states with lower land, just means they have to have a lot less grabs on them for it to be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    I haven't been cordially invited, but I'd be game....
    I thought blaa invited you? It was my idea...I had blaa do it since he knows you better than I do.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.