Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: United Kingdom (UK)

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    basically it all depends on how many grabs they have had on them. the fewer attacks on them in the last 36 hours, the more land you will recieve when doing a SA. so find a target with decent amount of land that you are confident you can attack and win, seach the event viewer to see how many grabs they have had on them and if you think the grab would be good enough then make the attack.

make sure you check the time on the 1st attack on them, you dont want to attack just before one of the grabs go past the 36 hours mark, wait for it to drop off then attack. this will gain you more land.

now ya want the states with the most amount of land, the more land than you they have, the more you will get in the attack. doesnt mean you cant attack states with lower land, just means they have to have a lot less grabs on them for it to be worth it.
    Thank you for clarifying I was thinking off the top of my head...I suck at teaching this game
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    I haven't been cordially invited, but I'd be game....
    did you join as recent as your join date on here says? not the acetriad of old?

@ LB - im pretty good at teaching the game, just pretty crap at playing it haha. :-)

did you join as recent as your join date on here says? not the acetriad of old?

@ LB - im pretty good at teaching the game, just pretty crap at playing it haha. :-)
    You are doing better than I. >
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    ...I suck at teaching this game
    As long as you play...

Teachers we got...

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    As long as you play...

Teachers we got...
    well we have you doggyma so we shouldn't be worry too much XD
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

Missionary Guest

, i wanted to go for top spot this set. but with missing 200 turns at the start of the set coz of this tax thing i never really recovered.

, i wanted to go for top spot this set. but with missing 200 turns at the start of the set coz of this tax thing i never really recovered.
    So did I however I lost 3-4 days due to comcast and 1 day due to sleeping. All the meanwhile I'm getting barraged with 1k-2k SA grabs.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

Mr. P calling Mr. Prime Minister (Mr. P's exclusive UK name XD)

Where are ya buddy?
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.