Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nation Wars Mobile

Default Nation Wars Mobile

I have released the mobile version of Nation Wars. It is a stripped down version of our game (no graphics) with larger print and buttons. There is a navigation menu at the top.

I haven't fully finished it yet but it is pretty close to being complete. If you use a tablet it is pretty easy to move around within the game. iPhone is still smaller than I wanted but I'll work on that as I have more time.

Anyone who visits our main login screen with a mobile / tablet will see "Hello Mobile User" and a link to the mobile login page.

It is not exactly how I want it but it is a start. Please review and let me know if something is missing or needs changing.

Enjoy!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Anarchy isn't converted yet.

Thank you Mr P

Crimson Shadow Guest

Thanks for your hard work Pres!

thanks for the hard work sadly i cant test it cause i have neither ipad or smart phone

Missionary Guest

nice, thats one of the reasons i stopped playing before. was to difficult playing it on my fone.

Any feed back? Do you guys like it? Calvin would love the stripped down version. He couldn't stand the graphics .

did you also do a mobile version of the forums because it appears to be mobile now... why did you make me spend $1 on that app DAMMIT! Ill check the mobile site and let you know.

is there a specific theme that is mobile?

it is only for the default theme which is fine.i just exanded, built, and sold my food at the same speedlooks good and works good for soemthing you "threw together" (). some refining may be needed, lets test and see.MAKE SURE you place traffic tracking on the mobile version to see if it gets more or less play than the reg version and see if it grows or stays stagnant.also the home page link is not big enough when veiwing on a phone. i know i know I wish wordpress iddnt give you such a pain in the *** because the new theme is "responsive" and rearranges itself as the screen size changes. you would just have to keep up on the security updates.