Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nation Wars Mobile

Lol dude where you been? I was reading through old messages from you today trying to refresh my memory of changes we talked about.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Nation wars 2.0 basically. Drop all the other themes. This color schemes not my favorite but Idk I'm all for stripping down and stream lining.

I think Let's get rid off all the support pages on the site and make a training/support/instruction and sticky important topics.

We could archive some of the forum sections and streamline them too.

We have the unigue advantage of only being 15 or so remaining. We really canjust focus on catering to a comcompletely new audience instead of concerning ourselves withe the complaints from the hundreds that have left us.

As a matter of fact we could actually go back into a beta mode and try some new things.

On the mobile version I would like to new a logo on the top of all pages. Just the words in a nice font would do.

I would like to see graphics back in one section which is on the opening screen where it shows you the news. Its harder to read without Imo and it ads some instant impact.

You want graphics on the main page of the mobile version? I can do this but will need to make smaller images to lesson clutter.

On a side note, one thing I would like to do is lower the amounts of military. I would like to go back to smaller numbers. Have 100B ships is absurd. What do you guys think? Keep higher numbers or go to lower. I think we use to have lower numbers years ago but can't remember. If we did go back I would have to figure out how the old settings were. Anyone remember?

Also, Facebook posts on our page gets people here. Let's try to keep up the posting. It doesn't always have to be about the game. Just shoot the shit if need be :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    You want graphics on the main page of the mobile version? I can do this but will need to make smaller images to lesson clutter.

On a side note, one thing I would like to do is lower the amounts of military. I would like to go back to smaller numbers. Have 100B ships is absurd. What do you guys think? Keep higher numbers or go to lower. I think we use to have lower numbers years ago but can't remember. If we did go back I would have to figure out how the old settings were. Anyone remember?
    I know that the values were different back then, but I cannot remember what they were.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Lol dude where you been? I was reading through old messages from you today trying to refresh my memory of changes we talked about.
    i got an email from missionary saying he was coming back to NW and to check it out I can't play too much next set but hopefully will be around for the august set

also the old values were pretty much 1/7 of everything they are now...
    unless you have made more changes to things

Missionary Guest

yep, i started annoying people on my MSN with e-mails. the ones that dont reply are getting more haha. got 2 replies so far lmao.

yeah should be lower values i think. i mean having 700mill inf is abit unrealistic .

think the old themes should go, gives the idea of a fresh new game and the new one looks pretty good. although i posted in the suggestions forums (think it was there) some tweaks that need to be made. the drop down bars at the top annoy the hell out of me, and the tax problem will need to be sorted.

like maggio said, should be pretty much starting new now. look for silver linings and that, can pretty much try anything with such low player base.