Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Era of Anarchy

Quote Originally Posted by zardozr View Post
    I will message him, it is probably because there are only three of us playing.
    I expected Anarchy to be far more populated considering the clamor for such a server.

What happened to Anarchy? Zarbur Dynasty needs an opponent.
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Missionary Guest

youve just lost 3 of your states :-). and killing people 200 turns in makes people not bother playing .

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    youve just lost 3 of your states :-). and killing people 200 turns in makes people not bother playing .
    So its you huh...well noted.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

I think he bought those jets from me, I had put them on the market so that one of my other states could buy them but then I forget to actually do it.

Missionary Guest

had to BM alot of my jets :-(. being only like 800 turns in means i got limited resources .

I think he bought those jets from me, I had put them on the market so that one of my other states could buy them but then I forget to actually do it.
    Its ok. Thing is, so long as you live until the last day of the round The Dynasty still wins.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

Missionary Guest

negative LB. he lives, youve been killed HAHA :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    negative LB. he lives, youve been killed HAHA :-)
    negative to you. If it was just me you would be correct BUT its the ZAR-BUR Dynasty not The Burch Dynasty.

As for my loss well done but good luck killing Zar XD.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

I did try to kill one of Missionary's states before he went after you but I have never successfully killed anyone.

I did try to kill one of Missionary's states before he went after you but I have never successfully killed anyone.
    Don't worry about him too much so long as you win.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.