Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
I think adding bombers to the defensive equation does make a pretty big difference, unless I am looking at this wrong. If bombers can both attack and defend, then what is the point of jets? At level 8 jets have a strength value of 4.42 compared to bombers strength of 8.5. The whole point of bomber's high strength was no defense, meaning that in order to use them you had buy SAMs too, making them too expensive to use effectively during a long-term war. Bombers doing both + SAM upgrade = no purpose for jets. I would definitely encourage any nation I was a part of to go bombers/SAMs over jets any day with the change.

He doesn't want them to be included in SAs. Literally he's right, it doesn't make sense, but I don't think it is the deal breaker that he is making it out to be.

The only reason I am for the change is because it helps explain things more easily to new players. Vets know that casher buildings need to be built in a 2:3 ratio, but trying to explain it to new players can be a little frustrating at times.

I can see both sides for tax, only reason I would be against removing it is during war time, setting it to 0% can give you a major population boost to defend against GA. (Which I guess is a pretty big bug...so maybe it would be best to remove it.)

I've never used tanks, but even for those who use that strat tanks are useless after the first week. I would be okay with seeing them removed.
good points crimson.