Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Comming Soon!

Why ha severyone got a problem with two cashier types of buildings??? does it really matter if you buil 30k of 2 types of building or 30k of one type? as the income you get wount change that much, but what will change is the ability level of knowing what percentage to keep comercial and residential buildings at.

I just do not see the result it would achieve.

State tax...also a minor thing that we all know to have it at 50% but then new players wount, it is a little thing in the game that you will learn as you play..which imo makes it more interesting,

Removing tanks, why??
    We all use tanks at teh start of the set, every single set i played I used tanks...so once again removing them will not bring in extra benifits and at the same time it is not as useless as missiles

Why ha severyone got a problem with two cashier types of buildings??? does it really matter if you buil 30k of 2 types of building or 30k of one type? as the income you get wount change that much, but what will change is the ability level of knowing what percentage to keep comercial and residential buildings at.

I just do not see the result it would achieve.

State tax...also a minor thing that we all know to have it at 50% but then new players wount, it is a little thing in the game that you will learn as you play..which imo makes it more interesting,

Removing tanks, why??
    We all use tanks at teh start of the set, every single set i played I used tanks...so once again removing them will not bring in extra benifits and at the same time it is not as useless as missiles

People always seem to ignore the fact that surface to air missiles are hoarded to increase defense in attacks that they should not even play a part in. Am I the only one who thinks that is stupid?

if i had my number one choice i would return the AR to the old way before the BR was there.

jets/bombers vs jets/sams.

if you dropped bombers and tanks altogether it would be ideal (awesome is the work )

instead of finding a use for these units they should have been let go a long time ago no offense. the br works, but its not better than the AR

they can always be reinstated at a later date.

@blaa i get what your saying about casher buildings #streamline the 40/60 thing is kinda of a twist on the strat that is kinda cool though

Quote Originally Posted by zardozr View Post
    People always seem to ignore the fact that surface to air missiles are hoarded to increase defense in attacks that they should not even play a part in. Am I the only one who thinks that is stupid?
    What attacks are they in that they shouldn't play a part in?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    if i had my number one choice i would return the AR to the old way before the BR was there.

jets/bombers vs jets/sams.

if you dropped bombers and tanks altogether it would be ideal (awesome is the work )

instead of finding a use for these units they should have been let go a long time ago no offense. the br works, but its not better than the AR

they can always be reinstated at a later date.

@blaa i get what your saying about casher buildings #streamline the 40/60 thing is kinda of a twist on the strat that is kinda cool though
    AR is going back to the way it use to be except bombers will defend. Do you all really think that little change is going to make a big difference? Lol once it goes back to AR and BR goes away not many are going to keep a lot of bombers on hand.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Crimson Shadow Guest

The BR will be dropped. It will simply be AR and set up the same as It use to be, except now bombers will defend. Having Bombers defend is not going to be a huge difference. Most people won't even buy them as they didn't in the past. And if they do buy them, it will only be a couple million at most.
    I think adding bombers to the defensive equation does make a pretty big difference, unless I am looking at this wrong. If bombers can both attack and defend, then what is the point of jets? At level 8 jets have a strength value of 4.42 compared to bombers strength of 8.5. The whole point of bomber's high strength was no defense, meaning that in order to use them you had buy SAMs too, making them too expensive to use effectively during a long-term war. Bombers doing both + SAM upgrade = no purpose for jets. I would definitely encourage any nation I was a part of to go bombers/SAMs over jets any day with the change.

What attacks are they in that they shouldn't play a part in?
    He doesn't want them to be included in SAs. Literally he's right, it doesn't make sense, but I don't think it is the deal breaker that he is making it out to be.

The only reason I am for the change is because it helps explain things more easily to new players. Vets know that casher buildings need to be built in a 2:3 ratio, but trying to explain it to new players can be a little frustrating at times.

Removing tanks, why??
    I can see both sides for tax, only reason I would be against removing it is during war time, setting it to 0% can give you a major population boost to defend against GA. (Which I guess is a pretty big bug...so maybe it would be best to remove it.)

I've never used tanks, but even for those who use that strat tanks are useless after the first week. I would be okay with seeing them removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    AR is going back to the way it use to be except bombers will defend. Do you all really think that little change is going to make a big difference? Lol once it goes back to AR and BR goes away not many are going to keep a lot of bombers on hand.
    You know me ...
    Ground forces
    Air forces
    Naval forces
    Keep agm call it missile defence
    Spies are special ops or special forces.

Tanks have a tiny role for start up and bombers play no role. It would be possible to dump them.

None of which is on the tippy top of ant to-do list but its good to get good input.

I do think bombers defending AR is better than BR regardless. Try it one way. If you don't like it then try anoyher

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    You know me ...
    Ground forces
    Air forces
    Naval forces
    Keep agm call it missile defence
    Spies are special ops or special forces.
    these are ago idea. makes the SAM unit not look like a incorrectly named unit and the Spy option on the side looks abit tacky . special ops would look loads better.

but things like 1 building for casher, removing state tax etc could be done and not even noticed. they are just a couple of pointless options that make a complicated game slightly more complicated. these are one of the little things that can be changed which would have little to no effect on the game and make it seem abit easier to play.