Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Comming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    First off its really cool to hear feedback from players of today. @Hedge, and @Zardozr the previous system worked better which was the AR. It was Jets vs. Jets + AGM. Jets had low NW so there would be millions of jets vs millions of jets+a few mil agm. the AA would lower the readiness so you would really dig into a state. It just seemed way better to me.

#2 I think this is a good time to consider getting rid of specific unit titles. Jets, Inf etc... the arguments will NEVER Stop as to what specific title should vs other specific titles... for example how much a "bomber" can defend. you change all that to "air forces" and you remove the specifiness out of the argument. SMOOTH SAILING

sidebar, Special Ops for Spies, then we could have a drone strike that kills buildings as an op COOL

If we remove specific unit titles how would an indy know what to produce? Would it simply say Sea Units on the markets? Where would SAMS fit into this? Would they be there own unit?

I really have no problem with unit names. There will always be an issue of jets or bombers, tanks or troops until we figure out a better attack solution. For now, I think it's best we go back to the beginning and start again. I am not fond of how things are set up. It's attacking strength vs Defending strength. It should be more along the lines of units vs units with strength for each unit. Someone with 100B SAMS should not be able to defeat someone doing an SA. It needs to be more unit vs unit but in time that will come. Rassputin had a good idea. It's a little complicated and I'm sure I would change some of it, but all in all I liked it. However, we won't see it for a while. And Dogma, Rass's idea actually makes the game harder

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    I don't think Bombers should defend at all since not that many bombers outside the B 17 and the B 29 had any defense. I don't like the idea of combining the casher buildings as it is something that needs to be learned and takes thought. I am ok with going back to AR killing land, but I think we need to keep the BR as well as it presents another strategy in war.

I am seeing suggestions to make the game easier to play, the level of difficulty is why I still play after 11 years so yall do what you want there, I will just B**** about it.
    I will remove bombers defending. Some suggestions that make the game easier to play are not always bad. We can lesson more complicated areas and still keep it challenging. I'm all for hearing every idea.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    I am seeing suggestions to make the game easier to play, the level of difficulty is why I still play after 11 years so yall do what you want there, I will just B**** about it.
    although i agree with you on that, inorder to get members her to stay i think it needs to be done. saying that, i dont think the game is difficult. it gives the impression of being difficult when it actually isnt.

well we could always make br destroy land and demolish buildings and ar just kill off bombers for example

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    although i agree with you on that, inorder to get members her to stay i think it needs to be done. saying that, i dont think the game is difficult. it gives the impression of being difficult when it actually isnt.
    piss easy to play ))

Build attack build buy food attack build..

All of the changes mention in the first post of this thread have now been implemented. I am very excited about these changes. I think I have covered everything and not expecting errors, however they are possible.. If you get an error or see a mistake please send me a message and I'll take care of it.

Good luck!

all that was implemented? HOLY CRAP!

WOW, great job Mr P. Looking forward to it...

I'm happy that bombers weren't set to defend. Bombers and AGM-s should be the way they are. Using same amount of money to buy infantry and bombers, bombers have up to 20% more SA strength. 20%!! Infantry vs agm-s in SA defense is also around 20%. This gives more options to netting and spices things up. Inf vs inf is very boring, but inf vs bombers is interesting as the state using bombers has more SA strength, but lower defense so he is risking getting grabbed.

There was talk about oil rigs being built also by techers and farmers. How? Mixed strats never work good and I don't think you can change that. But oil strat added is good imo. Let's say everyone hoards infantry, like they always do, and food price goes up to 100 or even 120 (black market), then the ones who choose to hoard ships could get their hands on cheaper food (oil) at 80$. Good to have new options and new strategies, I like it : )
    Only sky is the limit.

Found a tiny bug. In expand page, it always shows you have 100 un-built land. Even if I don't have free land!

I saw that last night. I'll try and take care of it later today. I have a question for domination players, I remember a building called universities. What were they for?