Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship + MMA Discussion

Default UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship + MMA Discussion

Anyone into the UFC or MMA in general. Did you see their premier on Fox Sports 1. That was a great card.

Who is your fav fighter?

Yes..been following since UFC 1. Cain Valasquez and Uriah Faber are probably my 2 favorite fighters right now, but still have mad respect for Royce Gracie and Fedor Emelianko. I also like Dan Henderson and Josh Barnett. I can't wait for the Cain and Travis Browne fight. And I was thrilled when Anderson Silva got beat.

we are almost on the exact same page. i wish rashad evan still had it going on because john jones rubs me the wrong way. cain is a beast. do you watch the tommy toehold show that shit cracks me up.

my fav fighter by far is dana white. i watch pretty much every pre and post fight media scrum. he definately takes a feather out of vince macmahons hat.

i thought the FS1 deput was really good. faber dominated, and my man sonen came through and took down one of the greatest.

whts up with bellator trying to soak up all the old fighters and then they do a TNA wrestling cross promotion wtf is that about?

Ya I thought Sonnen would beat Silva and Jones, hopefuly there'll be a rematch. The next fight Im looking forward to is Benson Henderson vs. Pettis..UFC 164. You talking about the Bellator fighting show on spike? I've been watching it, not bad. I guess Bjorn Rebeney of Bellator is trying to compete with Dana, it's not a bad tatic...you know how many people watch TNA.

benson henderson gets a lot of flack for not finishing fights which I agree with. makes me not want to buy the ppv. I guess i stream that one.

robby lawler is making a big comeback, they just booked him against snoozefest rory mcdonald. I cant believe mcdonald snoozed it up in his last fight, he must really not want to fight GSP.

people watch TNA? vs what WWE?

here is the link. I use this website to get alot of UFC/MMA updates.
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/8/21...rory-macdonald

This is a good one too.

http://www.sherdog.com/

johnny hendricks vs GSP who you got?

dam i was doing to ask you the same thing,. Man I like GSP and even though he's had 18 months off I think he'll prevail,he's a well rounded fighter. I hope I don't ruin his career by picking him like I did Crocops!

diaz had GSP stumbling a few times then GSP hurried up and took him down. Diaz doesnt have much ground game compaired to GSP. My point is that Hendricks is a wrestler that never ends up on the ground because he has the shear will and power to knock you out with one punch. If GSP gets hit by one or two big shots it could be over.

its crazy how GSP's camp is already saying that GSP only has 2-4 championship level fights left in him. That being said, if Hendricks takes GSP out, GSP may retire.