Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: What kind of fishing do you like?

Love this pic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    I like icefishing.

Pic related, me with some friends 2 days ago. Shit was pretty cash.

thanks a bunch guys
    wouldn't dare hunting here at the moment though, it's constantly like -15 to -30C (5 to -22F) :/
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

Im lately eating like a real hunter. Wild boar, moose and deer mostly. Got it from relative to my wife. By the way, Dogma, whats the hunting tradition in the States? Can you just go by yourself or with couple or friends? I mean, here, its like regulated so that if you want to shoot some animal, you have to collect a big bunch of men and then its allowed. Imo you cannot hunt with just a few dudes.

PS! If any Estonian plans to buy sinkers for "bottomfishing", then contact me. 80g, 100g, 120g and 140g handmade (by me) and very cheap.
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

zaxZ, I hunt alone all the time. I always tell someone where I am hunting and when I will be back to the house so someone knows where I am. I don't believe in hunting accidents only hunting stupidities and I try not to be stupid. I never travel with a chambered round. I always use safety devices for climbing and so on and so forth so I feel pretty safe hunting like that. Plus I am hunting in my own back yard. The gun I hunt with is known to have a faulty safety mechanism so I know to be extremely careful while transporting and handling it while traveling. My wife is usually in the house while I am in the woods so she is never more than 80 acres away.

I don't know why it posted it twice and also won't allow me to post thru photobucket anymore

1932337_10153890166065405_136155696_n.jpg1932337_10153890166065405_136155696_n.jpg

Nice! Ill try to go fish rivertrout in next week. Its not my "thing" but its pretty much only way to fish in a 10 km range from here .

Bad thing is my favorite trout rod is like that- https://imageshack.com/i/f7f8gqj .
    Last edited by zaxZ; 03-14-2014 at 01:09.
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Oh man, what happened? Looks like it went to war...

that-
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxZ View Post
    Damn it, MAGGIO, you reminded me with your pics of my broken UL rod. Got it for present couple yrs ago. Then my brother (who isnt much of a fisher) borrowed it, without asking. Got the lure stuck on the river bottom and that sucker started just pulling with the rod. I had a damn ultra strong rope on it (i mean a rope not a plastic line). So its broken into 4 pcs.