Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What kind of fishing do you like?

I haven'tbeen in a couple months, i9t is hunting season where I live so I am hunting right now. Fishing will start back up when it warms a little...

Show some shot animals then, Dogma. Do you eat alligators in the south or is it just a myth?
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

My father-in-law did play with some fishing nets with his uncle. And after that he brought like 10 kgs of these to us- http://www.freshcatch.com/media/786/...=350&crop=auto

Im done with cutting and cleaning fish.. at least for this year.
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Quote Originally Posted by zaxZ View Post
    Show some shot animals then, Dogma. Do you eat alligators in the south or is it just a myth?
    I haven't gotten a deer yet but will post when I get one. Yes, we eat alligators in the south. Mostly in Louisiana but all around the south it is available. It is actually good and it does not taste like chicken...

I got some moose meat from some hunters i know, tastes amazing. But alligator meat, wow, thats cool. Thats one of the things i really want to try if i would ever travel there...right after ive tried scallops and other ocean seafood .

pops went hunting at the camp for the last time before chemo. he didnt get a dear but they gave him a 10pt to take home. I think he said it was 140lbs of meat. He has most of it processed he is just waiting for the sausage.

ive been organizing and studying for next season. sunday is supposed to be 70 (its been in the 30s for a while) so I may go for some pickerel or yellow perch in the bay.

I like icefishing.

Pic related, me with some friends 2 days ago. Shit was pretty cash.

>Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

that is so great. ive been watching ice fishing a bit on TV. glad to here from you dude.

I killed one doe a couple weeks ago but the person I let process it screwed it up. They didn't bleed it enough and the taste is really really gamey. I have another 10 days of the season but the ice storm we had over the last couple days has really damaged my grass patches. Hopefully I can get one before the 11th of February. Mardi Gras starts on Feb 14th so I have that going for me....