Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bots

Default Bots

I think we should do bots again. it makes it appear as there are many people playing this game, which is probably more appealing for noobs just joining the game. plus it gives more lg options for everyone in the game, instead of having just a handful to attack every 36 hours. and if you are bored you can kill some of the the bots as well. any thoughts?

At first I thought you meant people were using bots. I hadn't seen that in many years. Yes, perhaps bots of some sort of other non-human things to attack...

recruiting is way more easier w/o bots...

i personally didn't like the look and feel of the game with the bots...it was obvious what they were, and it cheapened all of us.

It's not that obvious, I have been playing this game for 6 months...over a year if you count the wow days when I was in royals and juggernaut. The only reason it feels like it cheapens the game is that there are only 30 players in a 500 person game. To a new player it feels like a popular game when you jump on, but to a vet it is disappointing that you have to resort to fake bots to make it look like people play. It sucks that so few people play such an awesome game but it seems like no one is willing to do anything to make it a bigger more popular game. No one really recruits or markets the game, seems like there is not much communicating at all. I mean I keep checking the forums and posting but like 2 people reply. I don't care about upcoming changes to the game, we need to get people here the way it is now. Thousands of people play earth and it is not near as fun. All I am saying is there needs to be more enthusiasm, more ideas on how to get more people playing and continue playing. I think bots is one small step just to give noobs the illusion more people play. I am literally willing to help in any way to make this a bigger better game. Where is everyone else's ideas and opinions?

Just go to a neighbourhood BBQ party and tell about some magic game, where you can kick persian ***! I and the other Estonians can act persians and most of you, Americans, dont know where Estonia is anyway.. so. No offence though .

What about our suggestion to make a set with 2 states per player. That way there would be more action and more action gets attracts players.
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Quote Originally Posted by zaxZ View Post
    Americans, dont know where Estonia is anyway.. .
    Ummm... Yes we do! Just to the right of Wstonia, Duh! Everybody knows that, even the Dutch.

Im hoping that things that are almost in place will help out in the near future. until then please do not let any new players go un-greeted in-game, and try to train up anyone you can who signs up.

LP that's hilarious! I know where Estonia is because I looked it up on google maps. I would hope everyone would fully welcome and help train up the noobs as well. Zaxz I dig the idea of having 2 states for 1 set just for the hell of it. I think that would be fun

I think we should make Anton as an official recruiter or smth. Lets be honest- he was good at it. Even now if I talk to some new names in the game chat- they were trained/invited yrs ago by Divine Intervention.
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

zaxZ i love the quote you have as your signature