Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: War

This may be the work of mafia. Very soon another war will come, may be mafia and who knows.

This war was started by Superpasha, who meticulously plotted to make one of its members, RageFire, to lose his #1 spot and for Mike Hock (#148) to win. Superpasha kept all NIP members in the dark about abandoning infantry in support of tanks for about a week except #148. After RageFire had fully upgraded his infantry, Superpasha decided that it was the perfect time to **** RageFire over by pulling the plug on infantry. No apologies made, no contact whatsoever, just pure manipulation.

And it turns out RageFire isn't someone to be easily pushed over, and Superpasha will forever be targeted for his devious deeds.

It's not that complicated.

[4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Erm,

not goign to waste much of my time on replying to your aligations...but I will forward your abusive messages to MrP and ask for you to be banned.

Sent: 22:41:03 - Thursday 20th of February 2014
    Subject: Rages messages
    To: #47
    What happened to your master plan for #148 to win the set?

You've had everything set up - keeping me in the dark about abandoning
    infantry in favor of tanks, waiting for that perfect opportunity for #148
    to jump
    at the expense of your nation's members.

I joined your nation hoping to get to know you and #148 a little better, and
    this is what you do.

THIS ONE IS WORTH EXPLAINING THAT AT THE START OF THE SET
    A NATION MESSAGE WAS SENT WITH WARNING THAT WE ARE
    CALCULATING IF WE WILL GO INF OR TANKS...RAGE DID NOT
    LISTEN AND UPGRADED INF AND HAD 20MIL OF THEM...SO WHEN WE
    DECIDED TO ONLY SUPPORT TANKS...HE GOT PISSED OFF.

Kim Jong Un
    I might spare you this set depending on my mood.

Don't know if that would be a possibility in the next couple.

Kim Jong Un
    Maggio, you asked what's going on.

I will rape Superpasha's entire family, that's what's going on. And then I
    will
    torture him and feed them to dogs, and I rip off all his limbs until he
    screams
    for mercy.

That's what he gets for ****ing with me this set, planned for me to lose as
    soon as I got to #1. He'll ****ing die and vanish from this game altogether.

Yeah, so don't you guys ever **** with me. I can be vicious.

Kim Jong Un
    And feed your family to hungry lions, and let them devour the flesh. And
    before
    that let japanese soldiers rape all the women in your family
    This is what you get for ****ing with me this set, dog.

Now I would like you guys to tell me if this should be tolerated or not?

umm, hold your horses, ragefire.. you know why you won last set? and thanks to who? jumping top1 in the first days of a set.. wow

if stepps would get something for everytime he lost his top1 spot.. he would have lots of stuff
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

You have no idea what you are talking about h3j. Tanks were in discussion from 1st of set and he didn't listen. There was also no plan on helping me win until I had taken 1st place on my own. Rage just got his panties in a wad that I passed him and that we went tanks. Tanks are better, why would we not have gone tanks?

Lol zax me holding on to 1st spot is another discussion

Stepps, h3J is Ragefire...

I mean he can ***** all he wants, the truth is..he sucks, and we all who seen him play in our nations know it...just as well we all know that Ragefire wining last set was a fluke...

But what I can do for you Rage, is send you a print screen of my message to whole nation (including you) on 2nd of Feb telling about inf and tanks decision is coming up...
    You played in NiP before..and you know I listen to everyone opinions...but you never replied...so you are now crying that you were not included in decision making...but when you had opportunity to speak..you said nothing.
    Another print screen i can send you is were I offered a public apology to ANYONE who chosen not to listen to me and still went with units they pleased...so i suppose you missed that too...

What you really upset about it not the fact you never listened and chosen wrong units...you are upset that I sent you a message asking you to back off and give Stepps room to challenge for the top. Well this decision was simple, you won last set and if you and stepps challenging each other at the top, when P had #229 out of retirement trying to set a new record then it would do no one any good.

Then going back to the message, you clearly chosen to ignore it, and went full inf and upgraded them to lvl8 and had 20mil...so is it my fault for making a decision to support tanks this set, which is statistically the strongest unit this set...or is it your fault for never listening?

As I said to someone already, you are a perfect example of why n00bs should not be allowed to win sets..look how much it went to your head..

Anyway here is a video offering you advice on what to do next.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

Yes Rage, cry me a river and STFU