Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: War

Quote Originally Posted by Rmstepp View Post
    Lol zax me holding on to 1st spot is another discussion
    Lol it is simple Ryan, we need Estonians in our nation...and victory is guaranteed

Pasha that's hilarious. I love singing that song to my employees when they start whining about something. Also I should have known that was rage based on the crazy ranting he has been doing all set. We didn't plot against you, and once I passed you, you should have been more on board about helping. Who is ever going to help you win again with a selfishness like that. Did you ever thank zax and margus for letting you win last set?

Quote Originally Posted by Superpasha69 View Post
    Lol it is simple Ryan, we need Estonians in our nation...and victory is guaranteed
    You know that's right!

Quote Originally Posted by h3jk5h View Post
    This war was started by Superpasha, who meticulously plotted to make one of its members, RageFire, to lose his #1 spot and for Mike Hock (#148) to win. Superpasha kept all NIP members in the dark about abandoning infantry in support of tanks for about a week except #148. After RageFire had fully upgraded his infantry, Superpasha decided that it was the perfect time to **** RageFire over by pulling the plug on infantry. No apologies made, no contact whatsoever, just pure manipulation.

And it turns out RageFire isn't someone to be easily pushed over, and Superpasha will forever be targeted for his devious deeds.

It's not that complicated.
    Stepp wants to know why you did this whole quote in third person. Stepp got confused about who you were
    Last edited by Rmstepp; 02-21-2014 at 09:33.

Not that we let ragefire win but we gave him advice and a damn awesome nation with fantastic NA. But we didnt give him a bigger **** so let some air out, Ragefire. We aint gods . The key to compete for top1 is to make less mistakes than others. Not who gives you permission to win. Diplomacy is way other thread. Current set is a nice example for that.
    Last edited by zaxZ; 02-21-2014 at 09:55.
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Quote Originally Posted by Rmstepp View Post
    Stepp wants to know why you did this whole quote in third person. Stepp got confused about who you were
    Pasha was thinking the same actually, but Pasha thought that it is all part of Ragefires delusions of thinking he is so great, that he even talks about himself in 3rd person.

Missionary Guest

Can't believe pasha and stepps screwed rage over like that and no1 else in the nation knew anything about unit choices.......that's crazy lads hahaha

I feel like I'm dealing with 12 year old children here. Well...maybe that's the case, who knows, in that case I forgive Superpasha, I was kind of dumb at that age.

Anyways, I did not receive any message in the beginning of this set that the nation is contemplating on going tanks. Stepp you are clearly making shit up, you are better than that.

I have no problem losing #1 if I get out played, but it's an issue when NIP kept the entire nation except Stepp in the dark about going tanks right after its top tanked state at the time upgrades all his infantry.

A lot of the messages Superpasha posted was forged... I was thinking of doing the same thing on the forum, but an eye for an eye makes the world go blind.

Anyways there's no point defending myself anymore, but just because Superpasha is more established in the community doesn't make him have to right to do what he did this set.

I've made my case, take whatever you believe.

To: Nation
    Date: 14:50:00 - Saturday 1st of February 2014
    Subject: Strat and Units

We all will be Indy this set.

Units wise, I would like for Vinnie, to tell me more about his research of Tanks
    vs inf... apparently tanks isnt a useless unit anymore...but I have not looked
    in to it yet...waiting for you Vin to tell us more

Pasha

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    To: Nation
    Date: 17:28:56 - Monday 3rd of February 2014
    Subject: We decided to support Tanks

We had a discussion reg this topic, and decided that we will go for supporting
    tanks over inf.

Main reason for this decision is the fact that there is hardly any food...and if
    we support inf...then we all will be dependent on 2 strategies (oil n farmer) but
    if we go tanks..then we only dependent on oil.

Also I will probably play oil strategy to offer all you guys some black gold and
    making us more self sufficient.

Now the guys who upgraded Inf already, please accept our apologies for
    taking a bit longer than expected with this decision, hope it will not affect you
    too much.

Best of luck to all!

Pasha

Pasha
    __________________________________________________ _______________

These are the two emails he sent out regarding the INF/Tanks issue. On the first day of the set at 14:50 GT he sent a message out stating we are undecided on whether or not we will support tanks. If I got the message after tagging up with the nation after the set started, than you did as well. Unless you joined the nation after the 14:50 GT when the message was sent out.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

LOL @ RAGE

I think you just proven to everyone what kind of person you are...if now you can not even admit that you sent those messages, claiming they are forged...