Hi guys, was talking with Pavel the other day regarding the adverting of this game. It got me thinking, what demographic, age or whatever do you think this type of game is geared towards now?

When WoW was around, text based games were really popular. I would say that the game generally than was geared towards men 16-24 the most part. ( I cannot remember for certain though).

When NW started, I don't remember many, if any, High school (14-17) year olds playing this game. I would say at that point, the game was geared more towards 18-30 or so.

Now, it seems like almost all the players are old men (dogma, pres) married, or just about to start a family over the next few years. It seems like the average age of the players over the last year is well over 25. Once again though, I could be wrong.

What age group, demographic or location should be gear our advertising to? I think it would be pretty pointless trying to advertise this game to 14-16 year olds as they seem to look at it, say wow no graphics or guns or explosions and move onto the next graphic based game.

Perhaps what we need to do, is create an App for this game and release it in the Apple/android stores? Perhaps with a more efficient mobile version, this game will become a little bit more popular. Specifically with the random downloads that we may receive. I don't know if doing that is financially possible or even worth it.

What do you guys think?