View Poll Results: What age group do you think this game is geared to?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • 16 and under

0 0%
  • 18-23

0 0%
  • 24-30

6 100.00%
  • 30+

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who does this game gear towards?

I will say this though, I think the updated changes to the theme and the overall look and feel of the game is really nice. I think the pages look crisp and clean. A
    nd so far I really like the new oil feature.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I agree,

while you are correct we do need to have a constant showing of ads to be successful, but if during that week we had 1000 clicks and page views but only 1 actually created a state, it gives us an idea where the ads should not be placed.

I do like the oil feature, but I think that farmer took a huge hit this set. My current restart has 1.4m jets so far and I use maybe 40 food so far. Maybe food consumption for population should be raised just a bit to make up for the offset.

While I normally don't play my turns from my phone, I like to use my phone or ipad to keep up on the GE and other events in game. The new theme doesn't work well at all on mobile devices and I am constantly switching between themes.

However, I do like the changes as i feel it has brought new life into the game. This is my first active set back in almost a year and I am having a blast.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

hmmm...Andy, just saw this post through FB...I was actaully thinkign too about th enumbers you mentioned to me, and how we can turn them in to players...tomorrow or on sunday, I will do one of my usual long posts offering my opinion on how players should be targeted.