Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Next Set

Loans - feels like it is mandatory. It offers such a boost at the start, whether u use it for early upgrading or buying your first army for first grabs. Make it hurt more! Don't know how, but if it stays like it is now, then it won't offer much of a strategical advantage, because i guess everybody will use it. If you tweak it to be very weak, then noone will take it. So I don't know. I'd preferably remove it, unless someone has a clever idea about it. Or keep it like it is now - although it doesn't necessarily shuffle the top3 around, it may seem appealing to newer players.

Science for upgrades - Puts a lot of demand for science. Not a bad idea. Brings more money into the circulation, than with using money. I also like the fact that you can now upgrade with units on hand. Maybe the next step would be to reduce the number or available upgrades? I dislike to see all these newer players in my nation who have everything upgraded to level 3, it's not obvious that actually you need to have your unit at either level 1 or level 8. And on some cases at level 4. But that's it. You don't see superpasha or margus with level 7 ships at the end. You even don't see maggio with everything upgraded to level 5.

maybe have the interest rate scale with how early in the round it is. first 5 days make it like 20%, then the next five days drop to 15. then after 15 drop to 5% or 3%. or say you can't barrow more than 100 times your NW meaning you can't barrow th 500mil till 5m nw. Just spitballing here.

Yep, I like that idea.
    Currently it's just another advantage to those who already know how to take the top spots.
    But, thinking of the war we have going on atm. I think the restarts appreciate it a lot!

Oh, and about loans. Estimated turns to payoff: 400. I've done close to 2000 turns now, and still haven't payed it back .
    1 turns payback needs to be fixed to 3% of 500million. You currently have it fixed to 3% of whatever is left to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    But, thinking of the war we have going on atm. I think the restarts appreciate it a lot!
    Loving it!!!

For many sets now, when a member clicked on the info links inside the game (military units, buildings ect ect) they were taken to an empty Wiki page. We have tried Wiki several times and it is nothing short of a nightmare to, keep up, maintain and keep the hackers out of it. Over the past few days I have been changing these links to pull data from our existing "help" section that we began populating last year. I have most of the links taken care of. If you happen to find one please send in a ticket and let me know where and i'll take care of it.

Now when someone clicks on a unit or a building picture a little box pops up giving them instant information. It's not 100% perfect but I'm working on it. But it is much better than being lead to an empty page..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Okay just did a quick random clicking on things, when pressing on cashier picture..its an empty wiki page...

Pasha listen to his directions * facepalm* create a ticket . He will see it much faster.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

yeah i heard ..but wtf is a ticket? :S