Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: March 2014: EVERYONE VS NIP

hahahaha..Recon your funny a man!

Margus said we can kill off you guys...so I told evryone to start killing, myself I am trying to have a NW free time, so i actually didnt even know it was your state...

and now for some emotional blackmail... "zaxz is cool we friends...so i think he will stay with me even if it is just us 2"..only yesterday I said that about you...you cant let me down now...or can you? :S

Ryan was making a reference to some gangs, where in order to join, first they need to kick the shit out of you...

so what your saying is your a leader and don't know what your troops are doing??? sounds like a screwy leaderships over there, don't think you want to be apart of that zaxZ

And I was actually also considering going with Oiler for the top at some point in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    so what your saying is your a leader and don't know what your troops are doing??? sounds like a screwy leaderships over there, don't think you want to be apart of that zaxZ

No what I am saying is that my troops are following my orders to get to the top 10 record book. We kill anyone we can (as you Marine have noticed yourself ) to get to those 27 kills. So on contrary I try hard to find purpose and meaning for my members to play, until the end. Surely that is good leadership

It is an unfortunate circumstances that you had to die Zaxz, but there is no glory without bloodshed.

I am actually surprised your pissed about it...

so you ordered them to kill zaxZ...smh

leadership should have been aware of whose state they were killing especially after both sides agreed not to continue killing lmao I don't think you want to be apart of that hahahahaha

<3 you pasha

Lol sorry Zaxz that may just be something that happens in American gangs I don't know. Plus I haven't drank but once in the last week. That's why I haven't don't anything crazy lately
    I'm from Texas, what country are you from?

We never agreed to stop killing actually...can you show me where I said that we will stop?

But i wish i knew it was zaxz...took away from satisfaction hehe

<3 you Zaxz

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    I personally don't plan on doing anymore war attacks and from what I understand, neither do any of our other members. I am warred out at the moment.

But, if we do receive more war attacks, we will kill your state
    I mean that looks pretty convincing, tell the guy your not going to kill him if there aren't any more war attacks then you go ahead and kill him anyway if I were zaxZ I would be --->

ya, im cute but im married already, sorry. And that wasnt liek some "gang introducional act".. more like gangbang .
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Lol ya you got gangbanged pretty good hopefully it was as good for you as it was for us
    I'm from Texas, what country are you from?