Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: March 2014: EVERYONE VS NIP

statistics prove that 9 out of 10 people enjoy gangrape

From experience I believe that to be true
    I'm from Texas, what country are you from?

well obviously since your in NiP you had to get gangbanged to be there never joining that nation ever -_-

mmmm yeah...fun times...to this day i remember my first recruit...tight..
    Last edited by Superpasha69; 03-26-2014 at 14:55.

Marine..I said show me where I..as in I pasha said it
    Northbabylon even said that "he personaly" so u know...it is a matter of personal interpretation of that message.

so do you normally do things against the wishes of your members??? if they were tired of warring and didn't feel like doing it at the time anymore as stated by your spokesman north, why do it for your own satisfaction hahaha

actually we a very democratic nation, I first ask contacted each one of them via telephone, personal meetings or skype to see what thier state of mind was after such a long war and after having a unanimous agreement for killing few more guys...we went for it.

How do you plan to add democracy in to your nation?

so your saying you guys cant make up your mind??? first north says your tired of warring now your saying you guys aren't...geez make up your minds

democracy in my nation is easy- be active and speak your mind, I will listen and come to a conclusion as a nation unless it ultimately effects the nation negatively than I will decide

not all decisions will be allowed by the nations members either because that's poor leadership which it looks like you guys have due to the inconsistent decisions and dirty ways =P

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post

democracy in my nation is easy- be active and speak your mind, I will listen and come to a conclusion as a nation unless it ultimately effects the nation negatively than I will decide
    =P
    Hmmm sounds like your concept of democracy is very similar to a dictatorship....

We democratic nations do not like dictators, and will invade any nation which oppresses its members of their naturally given rights!!
    Especially if those nations will be of possession of oil!

I urge you to please rethink your concept of democracy, here is a wikipedia link for it en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy
    If you still do not grasp the idea of it, then it will leave us no choice..we will come over and teach it to you ourselves.

a fully democratic leadership is a poor leader...people invade others because their scared of them and their greatness =P

you should have multiple styles of leadership that are used on different situations such as:

autocratic- for decisions based on time sensitive decisions (goals,war,relationships)
    participative- which is your democratic side for keeping decisions based on the nation (units to support, strats to run, tax to be used, who gets gangbanged apparently )
    delegative- which could be issued for given rank titles and add responsibility to others (national affairs leader, war leader, trainer, pashas fluffer , etc.)