Thread: bitcoins, litecoins, worldcoins, megacoins...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default bitcoins, litecoins, worldcoins, megacoins...

You probably have heard about those coins last year...

I'v been quit lucky starting early with bitcoins, and was able to mine a few (decimals) of bitcoins (like .8 or somthing like that) currently one bitcoin is 750 USD. You can make the math for .8 of a bitcoin..
    After this i'v been investing a bit on exchanges and personally i think this has a big future!

Since i own this server (where forums and nation-wars are hosted) I have the option to host here our own mining pool! In addition I paid already the server fees and we can do therefore a very cheap mining pool.

if we have enough interested people, who want to dedicate a bit of their GFX cards power to this nation-wars pool, we might be able to do things like this:
    - draw more attention to the nation-wars game, by other miners who will join
    - give away premiums to miners for the game?
    - pay for premium accounts with e-coins
    - make some money yourself (especially if you live in a country with low currency (electricity) costs. (like USA and eastern europe)
    - build up the community a bit more.
    - much more will follow later. options for e-currency are limitless

I have gathered a deep knowledge about this whole cryoptocurrency stuff, and are happy to join this knowlege.

In order to make this work, we need at least 7-10 people willing to get this pool working. (otherwise it will take too long to 'mine' the first coin)

Please let me know if you are interested.
    (also i will need mr. p's approval for this, to have the game involved)

Let me know your opinions here, and i will see if it is an option to invest for me time and money to set-up a mining pool!
    Last edited by youngwebsolutions; 01-02-2014 at 07:06.
    **Serving the planet**