Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
Ok, I have had just about enough of this whole pissing contest.

Rage, I know who taught you the game and you were not taught this way. As Andy Stated in an earlier post targetting a particular state over and over for past issues is considered suiciding and is a ban able offense. I am asking you not to make me do that. You have always had a little of a hot temper so lets just try and cool it off a little. Consider the possibility that you actually just missed reading or misread the message sent to your nation.

Pasha do not threaten Marine's nation because you are pissed at Rage. That too is suiciding. Not to mention Marine is like a bulldog and doesn't forget very easily. Not that I don't think that you can handle your own nation in a war, I know you can, but lets deescalate this from the brink of an all out blood fest. If you feel that you are being unfairly targeted make a cheater report and it will be investigated and trust me, we are pretty good at investigating.

Come on guys, I know that cyber testosterone gets to flowing at times but come on let this one go. I do NOT want to have to resort to giving time outs out to people...

Pasha
Mike, We spoke last set about Ragefire, I made a complaint to MrP previous set too, yet he was still given an opportunity to ruin my set, for a reason which he himself can not properly explain with all the evidence showing that all his claims are false.

And by the reaction I see from everyone, it does not seem like anything is going to change.
You (as in a general you) trying to rebuild the game from scratch, yet you refuse to stick to your own laid out rules. You trying to hard to keep one member stay, instead of lookign at a bigger picture. When this game will again have big numbers, then there will be more issues like this, and if they are not dealt with at small level like now then how will you deal it on a bigger scale, if you allow for one state to continuously insult and ruin invested time in to the game for another member, then why people should bother playing?

Everyone advising me to take it easy and accept this clear injustice, lets say I do it..and decide to continue playing..then how are you going to protect my invested time next set if he chooses to do it again. Especially as I am 80% sure that hit was performed by multi accounts.

And Dogma if your threatening me with a ban, then bring it on. If this how you look at the situation and to this day refuse to deal with suicide issue then really it is those decisions that driving members away. The problem been highlighted for many years...and ignored, and people have left and it is still ignored.

All I am asking for is to protect and respect the time of people who play this game. Until you can do it, the game will never flourish.