Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Terrorism

Default Terrorism

Just wanted to double check the rules on this one.

What happens if one or two states decides to **** up another state, for no reason other than they never read the message properly that we support tanks not inf.

I don't understand the question

^likewise they went infantry instead of tanks??? don't see the problem in that lmao

hahaha..okay I try again.

Ragefire swore to me that I will never be left in peace, and for large extend he kept his words, by sending me loads of messages insulitng me and my family etc..

Now, I noticed that he, ladygaga and intelegence (I will enquire if they multi or not, but it was them three that kept attacking me few sets ago and never played a turn last set) all started playing turns, so naturally after being insulted for last 3 months (reasons can be found in other thread) and seeing that Rage is playing turns, I can only assume they will try to **** up my set.

So my question is, do I have any protection by the rules of the game against such things, especially as this is one of key reasons why a lot of players left.

Which bring me to my next point, if I do have no protection and he does end up attacking me, set after set...then why should I continue to bother playing a game in which they failed for entirety of it existence to deal with an issue like that?

Since NiP killed me like.. 11 times? over last two sets. And youre not afraid of me? I would be wetting my pyjamas if I was you.
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

I am , wars is one thing, but when it is done on purpose just to **** up a set and invested time for one player...then its a problem

My Pyjamas are yellowish at front and brownish at the back already

Quote Originally Posted by Superpasha69 View Post
    hahaha..okay I try again.

Ragefire swore to me that I will never be left in peace, and for large extend he kept his words, by sending me loads of messages insulitng me and my family etc..

Now, I noticed that he, ladygaga and intelegence (I will enquire if they multi or not, but it was them three that kept attacking me few sets ago and never played a turn last set) all started playing turns, so naturally after being insulted for last 3 months (reasons can be found in other thread) and seeing that Rage is playing turns, I can only assume they will try to **** up my set.

So my question is, do I have any protection by the rules of the game against such things, especially as this is one of key reasons why a lot of players left.

Which bring me to my next point, if I do have no protection and he does end up attacking me, set after set...then why should I continue to bother playing a game in which they failed for entirety of it existence to deal with an issue like that?
    Try to make peace with him

good sugestion, but if I keep telling you that I will **** ur mum like a gorila, or in 69 possition or that ill feed your family to the dogs etc etc...would you want to communicate with someone of such a low intelligence level?

If you do, then maybe ur a better man than I am.

They are hitting Pasha right now. It makes me sick. There is no authority like there used to be. States being attacked for no reason, people hit each other however many times they want... Big problem in this game

19. - Suiciding another state is illegal. Suiciding is defined as one who deliberately seeks out a state set after set only to seek revenge for events in the past.

In the 'nation-wars terms and service' page.

http://game.nation-wars.com/help.php?action=tos
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1