Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Terrorism

Quote Originally Posted by Superpasha69 View Post
    good sugestion, but if I keep telling you that I will **** ur mum like a gorila, or in 69 possition or that ill feed your family to the dogs etc etc...would you want to communicate with someone of such a low intelligence level?

If you do, then maybe ur a better man than I am.
    So solution for you:
    a) get him banned
    b) you leave the game

For me c) sounds better, which is "shake hands and move on".

About the insults, this is a internet game, in internet games people tend to say stuff about mothers. A lot of people do it, even I. Just 5 minutes before reading this post I was playing Quake Live. Somebody said "you suck" after I had killed him and I replied "no, ur mother sucks". Then new round started and we continued to shoot rockets at each other as nothing had happened.

Ragefire seemed like he's good at this game, why would he waste his time on silly vendettas is another case.

It's the simple fact that Pasha does not realize what he did was blatantly wrong. He sacrificed a member's respect for his own personal gains.

Look, I take no issues with other people making mistakes (everyone is selfish), but I'm infuriated when they refuse to admit the mistakes that they made and act like they have the moral superiority. I will restrain myself here, since it may not be Pasha's fault if he was raised this way. Too many spoiled kids in today's society.

It's intriguing how he tries to come across as cool-headed and reasonable on the forum, but when you are in his nation (especially if you are new) you really get to see the real Pasha.

Pasha, you can't hide your true colors, it comes out sooner or later, it's sickening to see you play the nice guy. I don't have much respect for people that are fake.

I will forgive Pasha if he personally apologize to me. Maybe he still has some decency inside him.

Ragefire, you made accusation about me for last 3 month, you made accusation to Dogma, who offered you a chance to prove it...did you? nope...because everything you say is full of shit, and if it wasnt, you would be able to prove it...but you cant.

As to saying sorry to you...honestly, after what you been sayign for last 3 month...I wouldn't even apologise to you if you sucked my **** and swallowed.

As to what Blaa said, it is simple. If i can never net..then I can ether only war or quit...for very long time (wow days also) I always said that this game need to give protection against players like rage fire, especially as loads of people quit over it already.

And Blaa..internet insults.yeah they happen...but your example is based on 5min...the abuse I recieved from Rage fire is now going in to 3rd month.

If you want to keep your members playing, especially nation leader, as they are the ones that do a lot of work...and they are the ones that make people happy and unhappy hence they get get targeted. I would suggest that you do your part to protect NW members.

To stop suicide is very diffucult, and only suggestion I can think off is to restore states to their original condition and banning the IP of suiciders, hence this will gradually take away their motivation.

^^^

He finally lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by h3jk5h View Post
    It's the simple fact that Pasha does not realize what he did was blatantly wrong. He sacrificed a member's respect for his own personal gains.

Look, I take no issues with other people making mistakes (everyone is selfish), but I'm infuriated when they refuse to admit the mistakes that they made and act like they have the moral superiority. I will restrain myself here, since it may not be Pasha's fault if he was raised this way. Too many spoiled kids in today's society.

It's intriguing how he tries to come across as cool-headed and reasonable on the forum, but when you are in his nation (especially if you are new) you really get to see the real Pasha.

Pasha, you can't hide your true colors, it comes out sooner or later, it's sickening to see you play the nice guy. I don't have much respect for people that are fake.

Quote Originally Posted by h3jk5h View Post
    This war was started by Superpasha, who meticulously plotted to make one of its members, RageFire, to lose his #1 spot and for Mike Hock (#148) to win. Superpasha kept all NIP members in the dark about abandoning infantry in support of tanks for about a week except #148. After RageFire had fully upgraded his infantry, Superpasha decided that it was the perfect time to **** RageFire over by pulling the plug on infantry. No apologies made, no contact whatsoever, just pure manipulation.

And it turns out RageFire isn't someone to be easily pushed over, and Superpasha will forever be targeted for his devious deeds.

It's not that complicated.

You are still crying over this? Apparently, you were the only one kept in the dark about what we were supporting that set. I knew from day one that decision was pending. Since you were in the nation before I joined, I am certain you received the same email I did.

There was no plot, there was no conspiracy against you. It was just you not reading your messages in game.

If you seriously think he went out of your way to burn you, you are not looking at the entire picture.

As a nation, he decided tanks would be best for the nation, not for only one individual player.

Seriously, that was 2 months ago. It's time you moved on and grew up. Get him back by out netting him. Not by being a little ***** with your friends and ruining his hard earned work.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

^^^
    I was not a part of NIP in the beginning of that set (I joined a couple of days after)! Of course I didn't receive the message. It's incumbent on the nation leader to inform incoming new members what the plan is (which Pasha did not)

I've got no problem with him going tanks, but the timing of his decision was conspicuous - for me to lose in order for Mike Hock to win. If you payed close to attention at the dynamic of the set at that time, you would have seen the bigger picture and why I was outraged.

I am not sure why you would automatically assume that I joined NIP from the very beginning and hence I got the message. Maybe you are trying to protect Pasha as he is more established in the community and I'm a newcomer. But I think you made that assumption because you have a preconception - because Pasha has always been around and I'm relatively new, therefore Pasha is likely to be right and I am likely to be wrong.

This is exactly why this game had been losing traction in the past few years. When an established player does something unjust to a newer player, people like you come to his defense, and the consequence of that is discouraging the new member to stay in this game.

Again, I won't let Pasha go without him issuing me a personal apology.

I won't be this adamant and upset if he did no injustice to me. Pasha not apologizing and you guys supporting him when he was clearly wrong make me feel even worse.

Why don't you think inside my shoes for a second? I worked really really hard that set to gain the #1 position, and all that effort comes to ruins because Pasha decided that I should not win. He even messaged me that set saying, "Rage, you already won last set, you should support Mike Hock" How would you feel if you received a message like that? I certainly did not know that winning two sets in a row is a crime. Shouldn't the older players encourage the newer players? Maggio has certainly done a good job in that, but sadly this isn't universally true.

I think if the community is more open and inconclusive, there would have been a lot more active members than there is now. Think back a couple of years ago, gee I wonder why so few new players stayed.

I joined the nation after the set started as well. And I am pretty sure you were in the nation before I joined.

Regardless, if you joined the nation after it was sent out, it is still your bad. You have been playing long enough to check NA to see what is being produced. If it's almost all tanks than surprise! We are supporting tanks.

As for pasha, I only met him that set. I wouldn't protect him if he was wrong after playing with him a few weeks. I didn't even start talking to him until we decided to war P.

Just incase you missed them... Here are the emails sent out.

To: Nation
    Date: 14:50:00 - Saturday 1st of February 2014
    Subject: Strat and Units

We all will be Indy this set.

Units wise, I would like for Vinnie, to tell me more about his research of Tanks
    vs inf... apparently tanks isnt a useless unit anymore...but I have not looked
    in to it yet...waiting for you Vin to tell us more

Pasha

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    To: Nation
    Date: 17:28:56 - Monday 3rd of February 2014
    Subject: We decided to support Tanks

We had a discussion reg this topic, and decided that we will go for supporting
    tanks over inf.

Main reason for this decision is the fact that there is hardly any food...and if
    we support inf...then we all will be dependent on 2 strategies (oil n farmer) but
    if we go tanks..then we only dependent on oil.

Also I will probably play oil strategy to offer all you guys some black gold and
    making us more self sufficient.

Now the guys who upgraded Inf already, please accept our apologies for
    taking a bit longer than expected with this decision, hope it will not affect you
    too much.

Best of luck to all!

Pasha

Pasha
    __________________________________________________ _______________

These are the two emails he sent out regarding the INF/Tanks issue. On the first day of the set at 14:50 GT he sent a message out stating we are undecided on whether or not we will support tanks. If I got the message after tagging up with the nation after the set started, than you did as well. Unless you joined the nation after the 14:50 GT when the message was sent out.

As for who was here longer? Who cares? Pasha came back about a year ago, hasn't played a set in years before that.

As for you, I played with you in the glory days of slob. I expect better from you.

Once again, beat him by out netting him and his nation. Not by targeting him
    Set after set.

He 'ruins' one set and you suddenly have the right to attack him
    Set after set?

It was tactics like that that caused our member base to die. Even back in the WoW days.

As for intelligence and ladygaga why get them involved? If you were upset with pasha than only you should be involved. Now you have made 2 other states frowned upon for your own selfish reasons.

Grow up, learn how to play and take control of your mistakes. It Is well in your power to see what that nation is supporting.

Even after 3 days if you play your turns right, you can still net for top.

But yes, it was a huge conspiracy to screw your set up. We intentionally went tanks just to ruin your set. Yep.

Not because tanks are better than infantry now.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1