Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Terrorism

Quote Originally Posted by h3jk5h View Post
    Again, I won't let Pasha go without him issuing me a personal apology.

I won't be this adamant and upset if he did no injustice to me. Pasha not apologizing and you guys supporting him when he was clearly wrong make me feel even worse.

Why don't you think inside my shoes for a second? I worked really really hard that set to gain the #1 position, and all that effort comes to ruins because Pasha decided that I should not win. He even messaged me that set saying, "Rage, you already won last set, you should support Mike Hock" How would you feel if you received a message like that? I certainly did not know that winning two sets in a row is a crime. Shouldn't the older players encourage the newer players? Maggio has certainly done a good job in that, but sadly this isn't universally true.

I think if the community is more open and inconclusive, there would have been a lot more active members than there is now. Think back a couple of years ago, gee I wonder why so few new players stayed.
    I understand you worked hard. We all did. But you don't think pasha worked hard this set? Or that February set?
    Did I not work hard trying to stay in second place and jump Marcus before they declared war on us last set?
    In my years of playing, there were many sets ruined by 1-2 guys or because I joined a bad nation

While it is not a crime to win two sets in a row. It is common for a nation to support one guy to play for first. If all 8 guys in a nation try playing for first, it is impossible for all 8 to be in first. Something has to give for the top player to be fully supported, have good grabs and be able to out net everyone else playing for top spot.

Look at P as an example. One guy nets for top while everyone else helps him get to top spot.
    It is pretty common doing that. If you look at the top
    States in the past, one is always supported to run for top.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

hey rage I say you forget about it, you got your revenge...come join me next set and have a fun peaceful set and net...I will personally message you the units were supporting =P

I want to see everybody happy and stay so lets just all be friends...I love you all long time!!!

At least ragefire chose his nickname well.
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Andy, thanks for sticking up for me, I really cant add more to it...he wants an appology over the fact he never read a message Rage you were in the nation when message was sent so dont give non of this...but tbh everythign you said is full of shit..even the fact that you put so much value on to your self that you think I would go out of my way to damage your set. For me that is a the biggest joke. That you won 1 set...in a set that no one netted and now oyu think you are the best ever...LOL

Once again if you have an accusation to me, contact games developers ask them to dig in thier archives of messages and show it to everyone how bad I am.
    Unfortunately you cant.

As for your apology, re read the message agian and again and then again..because it apology was right there given out immediately . Oh wait did you not see that too?
    Last edited by Superpasha69; 04-06-2014 at 06:34.

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    hey rage I say you forget about it, you got your revenge...come join me next set and have a fun peaceful set and net...I will personally message you the units were supporting =P

I want to see everybody happy and stay so lets just all be friends...I love you all long time!!!
    Ypu dnt want him, any Nation that has Ragefire and his multi account in it, will get warred. Because as a Leader of that nation I assume that you agree and support Rage and his type of behaviour.

Unless Rage fire publicly offers me an apology
    Last edited by Superpasha69; 04-06-2014 at 06:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Superpasha69 View Post
    +

if you sucked my **** and swallowed.
    imo
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Ypu dnt want him, any Nation that has Ragefire and his multi account in it, will get warred. Because as a Leader of that nation I assume that you agree and support Rage and his type of behaviour.

so what your saying is because I have him in my nation...you will ruin my guys rounds in revenge for what he did??? kind of sounds like what he did just not in a nation so you have to use more turns to kill him -_-

I don't want to see anybody leave the game so if he can play and behave I don't mind having him...ive done my fair share of ruining peoples sets in revenge and people still took me into their nations

Ok, I have had just about enough of this whole pissing contest.

Rage, I know who taught you the game and you were not taught this way. As Andy Stated in an earlier post targetting a particular state over and over for past issues is considered suiciding and is a ban able offense. I am asking you not to make me do that. You have always had a little of a hot temper so lets just try and cool it off a little. Consider the possibility that you actually just missed reading or misread the message sent to your nation.

Pasha do not threaten Marine's nation because you are pissed at Rage. That too is suiciding. Not to mention Marine is like a bulldog and doesn't forget very easily. Not that I don't think that you can handle your own nation in a war, I know you can, but lets deescalate this from the brink of an all out blood fest. If you feel that you are being unfairly targeted make a cheater report and it will be investigated and trust me, we are pretty good at investigating.

Come on guys, I know that cyber testosterone gets to flowing at times but come on let this one go. I do NOT want to have to resort to giving time outs out to people...

Pasha

^ <3 you lmao

such a great motivational speaker hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Ok, I have had just about enough of this whole pissing contest.

Rage, I know who taught you the game and you were not taught this way. As Andy Stated in an earlier post targetting a particular state over and over for past issues is considered suiciding and is a ban able offense. I am asking you not to make me do that. You have always had a little of a hot temper so lets just try and cool it off a little. Consider the possibility that you actually just missed reading or misread the message sent to your nation.

Pasha do not threaten Marine's nation because you are pissed at Rage. That too is suiciding. Not to mention Marine is like a bulldog and doesn't forget very easily. Not that I don't think that you can handle your own nation in a war, I know you can, but lets deescalate this from the brink of an all out blood fest. If you feel that you are being unfairly targeted make a cheater report and it will be investigated and trust me, we are pretty good at investigating.

Come on guys, I know that cyber testosterone gets to flowing at times but come on let this one go. I do NOT want to have to resort to giving time outs out to people...

Pasha
    Mike, We spoke last set about Ragefire, I made a complaint to MrP previous set too, yet he was still given an opportunity to ruin my set, for a reason which he himself can not properly explain with all the evidence showing that all his claims are false.

And by the reaction I see from everyone, it does not seem like anything is going to change.
    You (as in a general you) trying to rebuild the game from scratch, yet you refuse to stick to your own laid out rules. You trying to hard to keep one member stay, instead of lookign at a bigger picture. When this game will again have big numbers, then there will be more issues like this, and if they are not dealt with at small level like now then how will you deal it on a bigger scale, if you allow for one state to continuously insult and ruin invested time in to the game for another member, then why people should bother playing?

Everyone advising me to take it easy and accept this clear injustice, lets say I do it..and decide to continue playing..then how are you going to protect my invested time next set if he chooses to do it again. Especially as I am 80% sure that hit was performed by multi accounts.

And Dogma if your threatening me with a ban, then bring it on. If this how you look at the situation and to this day refuse to deal with suicide issue then really it is those decisions that driving members away. The problem been highlighted for many years...and ignored, and people have left and it is still ignored.

All I am asking for is to protect and respect the time of people who play this game. Until you can do it, the game will never flourish.