Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Terrorism

you need to breathe!!!

pres hasn't been on in a while which is probably why you haven't heard anything about it yet and these things take time to fix...coming up with a solid solution obviously is hard to figure out as well because its hard to pinpoint what exactly qualifies as a suicide or not...its a case by case situation...im not supporting his actions as I don't know the whole story and its all he said/she said right now but relax and it will get sorted out in due time

MArine, I do admit that I am borderline loosing my cool...so some of my phrasing is based on emotions.

I know MrP been off for a while, but unfortunately he can not return my lost time, which is biggest annoyance for me, as you saw how much I was online and how badly I sucked at getting those expanders before you...yet I still tried haha.

I also agree that in a warring nation, it is very hard to define what is suicide and what is war. And really imo each case needs to be judged by a comity to define it...but even that will not restore lost time.

yeah your def about to lose your shit andy loves you long time though lmao

just keep playing and doing what your doing...youll probably still finish above me...super noob over here remember

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Ok, I have had just about enough of this whole pissing contest.

Rage, I know who taught you the game and you were not taught this way. As Andy Stated in an earlier post targetting a particular state over and over for past issues is considered suiciding and is a ban able offense. I am asking you not to make me do that. You have always had a little of a hot temper so lets just try and cool it off a little. Consider the possibility that you actually just missed reading or misread the message sent to your nation.

Pasha do not threaten Marine's nation because you are pissed at Rage. That too is suiciding. Not to mention Marine is like a bulldog and doesn't forget very easily. Not that I don't think that you can handle your own nation in a war, I know you can, but lets deescalate this from the brink of an all out blood fest. If you feel that you are being unfairly targeted make a cheater report and it will be investigated and trust me, we are pretty good at investigating.

Come on guys, I know that cyber testosterone gets to flowing at times but come on let this one go. I do NOT want to have to resort to giving time outs out to people...

Pasha
    Dogma, thank you for stepping in. You really do know your way around words.

Pasha, I think you are looking into his message a little to in depth. He does not want to ban anyone. Don't tempt him.

Years ago, 2010 or so, I don't know if you were playing actively than, but we had a huge surge of suiciders. Pres, Dogma, Tnova and co did a real good job cutting down on these offenses.

If I remember correctly, pres job location is changing soon. Once that happens, he will be able to dedicate more time to the game.

Also, with issues with his mother I am sure that has even more impact on his time available.

I don't want either player to leave. Both players are very value to the community. Both players know the game very well. Know how to net, war and be a valuable asset to our community. Let us not let a simple miscommunication cause any further issues.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    yeah your def about to lose your shit andy loves you long time though lmao

just keep playing and doing what your doing...youll probably still finish above me...super noob over here remember
    Lol Im more of a n00b than you are

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    Dogma, thank you for stepping in. You really do know your way around words.

Pasha, I think you are looking into his message a little to in depth. He does not want to ban anyone. Don't tempt him.

Maybe I did :/

yeah if you and andy could combine your noob ways, you might be able to play on my level

YOLO

as it to make us in to a super n00b?

yeah that's true knowing you guys youll prob get backwards and get worse lmao

We'd end up with negative networth.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1