Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Terrorism

wouldn't put it past you guys

but question is, can you do it? or is you ability limited to only going up?

idk I think you guys have mastered those skills pretty well...if we played golf rules in this game you guys would always win lmao

Can we put this to bed? I kinda wanna net now

Quote Originally Posted by Superpasha69 View Post
    hahaha..okay I try again.

Ragefire swore to me that I will never be left in peace, and for large extend he kept his words, by sending me loads of messages insulitng me and my family etc..

Now, I noticed that he, ladygaga and intelegence (I will enquire if they multi or not, but it was them three that kept attacking me few sets ago and never played a turn last set) all started playing turns, so naturally after being insulted for last 3 months (reasons can be found in other thread) and seeing that Rage is playing turns, I can only assume they will try to **** up my set.

So my question is, do I have any protection by the rules of the game against such things, especially as this is one of key reasons why a lot of players left.

Which bring me to my next point, if I do have no protection and he does end up attacking me, set after set...then why should I continue to bother playing a game in which they failed for entirety of it existence to deal with an issue like that?

You are protected by rule# 19. This has been an ongoing issue for many sets now which validates Rule #19 of the TOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    They are hitting Pasha right now. It makes me sick. There is no authority like there used to be. States being attacked for no reason, people hit each other however many times they want... Big problem in this game
    The authority that the admins had was removed by the people. When Suiciding was at it's all time highest, we instituted the Patriot Act. This allowed admins the power to reset states, ban suiciders, label them suiciders on the scores and many other things. This had a HUGE impact on suiciding. Once people's names were released suiciding pretty much vanished overnight. Plus, states were getting reset which made things nice as well. BUT, then you people went off and voted to have the Patriot Act removed stating it was giving admins to much power and interference within the game, so we had to drop it. I did however add a clause to the TOS about suiciding:

(19. - Suiciding another state is illegal. Suiciding is defined as one who deliberately seeks out a state set after set only to seek revenge for events in the past.)

This still gives the admins the authority to punish a state who carries things further than they need to go. This situation has gone much further than it needed to go. But it does not allow us the power to reset states. The last thing I ever want to do is ban a state but verbal threats like what were made need to addressed and dealt with. We offered several warnings on the issue and all of them were ignored. This leaves us no choice but to issue a ban.

This has nothing to do with established players or new players. The same procedure would have been followed for new or existing members.

We have set up basic rules for the game/forums. Due to me believing that all members should have a say in how the game is ran, any additional rules require the members to vote and pass them into law. The Patriot Act was a great law for this game. It eliminated suiciders. It's really the only way to fully combat that issue. It has been fairly quiet since that law was reversed, but it's only a matter of time before it happens again. As we have just seen. We can't have it both ways

Hopefully this will put an end to this situation. Nobody wants to ban people any further. So please, let's just let it go and move on.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

^ what he said