Just a couple of changes for next set.

1- Bonus turns for daily login. - States will now receive bonus turns for logging in every 24hrs. These do not accumulate and can only be claimed once a day. You will see the message in your news feed on the main page. (barracks) It always will be on top so it's can't be missed and won't go away until the bonus turns are accepted. These are above and beyond the regular bonus turns. These are meant to stimulate activity and also advance game play.

2- Tank values will be adjusted again. (please submit suggestions on these) I feel we are getting closer to where they need to be. I know there are suggestions in other threads. Instead of me looking through all of those, please make a suggestion on this thread.

3- Food - Food prices are going up! Max price will now be 110.00 and the min will remain the same.

4 - Food usage for each unit will increase as well.

I am working on something for the public market where you can adjust the price while the goods are on the market. I haven't fully decided how many times but at most it would be two. (i'm thinking just once for now)

I don't think there would be a penalty at this time, but we would keep the 7.5% penalty for early removal. I think this will be a nice feature to have and will help with market sales. States would have to choose wisely if or when they would want to adjust the price. I don't think we should allow prices to increase, only decrease but I'm curious on opinions. This is only an idea at this moment. I have ran a few tests but if you guys don't like the idea then we can drop it.