Quote Originally Posted by Whilston View Post
funny!!!... You have won this set, by kill us all. I never say die. Revenge will surely come.
I wasn't part of the strikes.. Can I be spared? jk.

Welcome to your first War. Hopefully one of many. The first one always sucks because you feel betrayed. You log on, you talk to people in the forums, you think you are becoming friends with everyone and then BAM, someone wars you and kills you. Your first thought is WTH did I do to anyone? Well, it's all part of the game. And someday soon you will do the same as what just happened to you.

One thing I do admire is, you didn't respond with the hell with this I quit, your first response was "Revenge will surely come". Well spoken and I wish more were like you. Definitely seek your revenge. Be smart about how you plan it out. Seek help from others on your first major war and then execute it. It may or may not work but either way you always feel better.. Wait till you get your first kill. You wouldn't think it would be much from a computer game, but there is something about killing another state that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside ..

You will kill and be killed many times during your career here. It's part of the game. Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.