Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: za nation

Default za nation

ZA nation declared war on my nation and killed us all. Without no reason. Well that just because i was not online.

Guess, you were a threat to them.
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

im sure there was a reason...go to war room and read what they said when they declared

Bullshit, why go after a newbie nation?

Could've killed me instead

Blaa, since start of set we were receiving harmful spy ops. Also, they were advised last set when they attacked dogma what attacks are considered war attacks and acceptable. Also, severe market undercutting was part of the reason why too.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

funny!!!... You have won this set, by kill us all. I never say die. Revenge will surely come.

That's the fun of nation-wars. Bring it
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Bullshit, why go after a newbie nation?

Could've killed me instead
    Bullshit, why go after a partially retarded person?

Could've killed me instead.
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

Quote Originally Posted by Whilston View Post
    funny!!!... You have won this set, by kill us all. I never say die. Revenge will surely come.
    I wasn't part of the strikes.. Can I be spared? jk.

Welcome to your first War. Hopefully one of many. The first one always sucks because you feel betrayed. You log on, you talk to people in the forums, you think you are becoming friends with everyone and then BAM, someone wars you and kills you. Your first thought is WTH did I do to anyone? Well, it's all part of the game. And someday soon you will do the same as what just happened to you.

One thing I do admire is, you didn't respond with the hell with this I quit, your first response was "Revenge will surely come". Well spoken and I wish more were like you. Definitely seek your revenge. Be smart about how you plan it out. Seek help from others on your first major war and then execute it. It may or may not work but either way you always feel better.. Wait till you get your first kill. You wouldn't think it would be much from a computer game, but there is something about killing another state that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside ..

You will kill and be killed many times during your career here. It's part of the game. Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

P declared on us! We do not want to
    war anymore. We are tired, exhausted
    and beat up.
    Please don't hurt us
    Nations. That how northbabylon beg then. Now went on distorying my nation. You will sure beg me like that again. I KNOW