Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Induction of Nations in Hall of Fame

you kind of made my point with it...im just saying there should be more to it than just the medals because like you just said its easy to get them...there should be more to it than that or harder to get

i dont have all the medals and i'm somehow there, so that's solved

Well, Ive only had the chance to watch Marine play for few sets. And I am amazed about his stocking neting skills and after todays morning- even Ali shat bricks cus wow, such warring ability. So my suggestion is that Marine should be in the HoF and Prez should remove us, Estonians, from there. Cus we surely make that Hall of Feeding. Teamwork and a little bit math skill doesnt play any role here anyways. And dont be now shy, Marine, in b4 "I dont care about that list". You deserve it clearly! And since Kris has won most sets of us, thats why Mr P. has not introduced him there. I mean, evil noob was just a noob compared to Kris.
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Some sets are certainly easier than the others, however behind many of my medals there are countless sleepless nights or waking up abnormally early and I'm sure I'm not alone. So yea, it's easier if you know what you are doing, but at least for me winning some of the sets has taken a lot of time and dedication. While getting to HOF should perhaps not only depend on getting all the medals once, it's not like you can win a set by logging in 3 times a day for 5 minutes.

For that matter you could appoint players to HOF on an individual basis. For example a person who is exceptionally good or has done something great to community. What if a player hasn't gotten any of the warring medals or only gotten them a few times, maybe he is a badass netter, who has won a set for 9 times. Or maybe someone is great at warring, is on 24 / 7, kills as he pleases and is impossible to kill. Or maybe someone brought a lot of players to NW, quite a few of them playing to this day. The list could go on. So I do agree with you on that, getting to HOF should not be easy. But I also think that until you haven't won all the medals yourself, it's kind of hard to say how easy it is to get one medal or another.

exactly how I see it kris, there should be more to it than the option of just getting all the medals...if I wanted a medal I would get one but I could careless about it because im not going to waste my time logging in at random hours to win a round or get a kill...that is also why I believe there should be more options for other people that are like that and play to help the game because its unfair to those players that do continue to play but not to achieve a medal

like come on now, how are andy and pasha ever gonna get in the hall of fame with their amazing noob skills they have lmao

Well if there is a hall of fame, a hall of shame why not a hall of noobs? Surely I'd be a unanimous vote for that.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

I wish max was playing...I use to always pick on him and terrorize his state the most...poor guy hated me but his rants after always made me laugh so I kept doing it haha

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    exactly how I see it kris, there should be more to it than the option of just getting all the medals...if I wanted a medal I would get one but I could careless about it because im not going to waste my time logging in at random hours to win a round or get a kill...that is also why I believe there should be more options for other people that are like that and play to help the game because its unfair to those players that do continue to play but not to achieve a medal

like come on now, how are andy and pasha ever gonna get in the hall of fame with their amazing noob skills they have lmao
    I have nothing against andy and pasha becoming members of HOF until they don't get there by just playing the game. Because wouldn't you agree that it would be too easy?

i do agree...which is why i said there should be other ways to get in

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    I also don't think being inducted into the hall of fame should be based off achieving all the medals either...pretty easy to get a group of guys to support you and let you get all the kills or feed you to the top so theres really no skill in achieving them
    i got like 2 of the medals and im in there so its not just about them.

and haha, i thought andy was in there :-P