Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Induction of Nations in Hall of Fame

There should be a hall of infamy! Surely I would be in there!
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    i got like 2 of the medals and im in there so its not just about them.

and haha, i thought andy was in there :-P
    If you're there and I'm not, the voters have their priorities wrong just kidding. You deserve to be there just as much as the next guy.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

The program was originally set up so after a state received 1 of each medal he/she was placed in the hall of fame. Each medal represents a certain section of the game and one needs not only to master all, but be a role person in the community.

For the nations, there use to be a committee who voted on nations that were nominated by the community. Some nations were selected but we never received the required information back, so they were not added. We are not going to just add a nation without the information.

As time went on and the community shrunk, the HOF was forgotten about. A few sets back I entered a few people in the Members HOF who I felt have been a plus for the game. Some of these people are the ones who stuck around. Who contently go out of their way to help the game, in many different areas. If you all want to start something up again for nations I'm ok with that. I would love to have more nations in the HOF.

I disagree that USA doesn't belong in the HOF. For 10yrs that nation was home for new players each set. We taught them the basics and the proper way to play. We brought democracy to the game and spilled blood on countless battlefields, fighting for what was right. I'm not saying USA is the only nation who did this or who deserves to be in the HOF. USA was nominated and selected via the committee. Please feel free to nominate more and we'll get them added. However, we need the history of the nominated nations as well. So hopefully those leaders are still among us.

And the original rule was, nations in the HOF must be retired. I think it might be time to reverse that rule.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"