Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: WTF YOLO

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    btw the cheap b.s feeding and triple tap made me declare so there was a reason...
    i can copy you my pm transactions log (although ive bought 70% my army from bm), because you seem so desperate to find reasons why we are better than you

and as for the triple tap - you know it was because of the ever-so-subtle shit you did with 61
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

we weren't worried about killing anybody andy we don't have working schedules so we just went for the throw your round off option instead =P

To: Nation
    Date: 21:25:48 - Thursday 15th of May 2014
    Subject: prep for war

Decision will be made prior to the actual strike if we will or not. Save turns
    from here on out and we will decide on units needed if we do war when
    that comes. Everybody be on at 23:00 gametime on the 17th!!!

yeah you don't care, like..at all

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

actually I didn't, I lost interest in playing after the first week...instead of getting the one message from blaa, we had another 10 messages we kept him out of, knowing he was friends with you guys that's why I didn't declare at said gametime

even if we did kill you, the other 8 guys would have had us dead in no time since we don't have a schedule to be on together in the nation, not to mention all the tag jumpers and outside states you guys have that join up once a war occurs with you guys

I must say that was fun to do drunk though hah

What was the point of having cloud tag up with you? You guys weren't separate for help.

Just waiting on vaim to jump ship if he hasn't already
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    What was the point of having cloud tag up with you? You guys weren't separate for help.

Just waiting on vaim to jump ship if he hasn't already
    I think you guys need mafias help to get me, zaxz and vaim in to this

I must say that was fun to do drunk though hah
    I'm sure Joey enjoyed it a lot as well!!!!

actually I didn't, I lost interest in playing after the first week...instead of getting the one message from blaa, we had another 10 messages we kept him out of, knowing he was friends with you guys that's why I didn't declare at said gametime

even if we did kill you, the other 8 guys would have had us dead in no time since we don't have a schedule to be on together in the nation, not to mention all the tag jumpers and outside states you guys have that join up once a war occurs with you guys
    First off, i didn't give two shits when you'd attack because i was absolutely certain you have no organizing skill. That's why i didn't bother logging in for over 24hrs with readiness on 65%. Secondly, we don't have a schedule to be online together either, we just call eachother if shit hits the fan. And tag jumpers? The only one that joined us was 71 and that's because he's my brother and he wanted to help us. Keep talking out of your ***, people with any brain activity will see that you just totally suck.

nb! Mr P must've been tripping balls when he pointed you the moderator here.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    I WILL KILL MORONDON FIRST, THEN MARCUS SECOND, THEN I WILL KILL HEINEKEN because he's the noobest
    One more word and I will click on the 7th bonus turn only available to Estonians, get 5000 turns and kill you all single-handedly. Because you know, Estonians can't play fair and square.