Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: WTF YOLO

actually he stopped caring about the round also blaa haha

ive actually been pretty good at warring when I want to...sorry I don't care enough to "organize" elaborate strikes anymore with 30 people playing the game

and its called moderator of the forums not the game itself

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    ive actually been pretty good at warring when I want to
    sure thing buddy

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    and its called moderator of the forums not the game itself
    hence i used the word "here"
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

So, as you said that it was only me that cared. Everybody else in yolo were ok with doing 40Gas and 3 Sas and then risk getting killed?

I'm a teamplayer, I'm fine with that if that's the case.

And if you think that I'm such a horrible person for forwarding the message, then I think otherwise. You messaged me before that message, asking wether I wanted to war or not. I said no, because I thought you were incapable of leading us to a war. Maybe if you had concinved me that we could take down P's #1 and #2 and we had a chance for keeping our top states alive and fight for the win, then I would have played fair.
    Few sets ago NiP and P were warring. You can ask pasha if played fair then. I was helping pasha with warring then, at the same time i kept talking with P guys. I think i'm a pretty fair person.

Oh and earlier in the set I sent you a message where I had some doubts about our nations economical policies. You chose to ignore that message altogether. Fine, disagree with it, but don't ignore it.
    No wonder I'm not your fanboy #1.

In b4 stepps gets drunk too and creates Fuq yolo [Fulo] nation (kinda inside joke..)
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Hey guys,

Honestly the feeding thing and what not is just pointless. Way I see it if it is "cheating" prez would of done something about it. If it isn't and it happens who cares? IF people care war and kill its all fair in love and war.

My personal opinion feeding/grabbing/gbing all that is fair game, using resources to tactically come out ahead as well as teamwork is awesome. Hell if i netted seriously I would so do that ! Personally i don't see any dirty tactics, I do see some people who are ranking up and if you want to bring them down go for the war and kill . No need to say anyone is playing dirty.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

I can consider it dirty...I didn't say it was illegal which is why I did what I wanted about it

and that is correct blaa I did ignore you because I learned to not like you...I actually enjoyed making fun of your messages you sent me to other people, ive tried expressing my reasoning before and you have your own opinions about how you would do things and that's your right but its also not your nation so I don't have to listen to what you want...your suggestions were based off what was better for blaa and not the nation as a whole...you werent given the overview priv for a reason and don't know what their states were doing and what i was talking to them about as well...I made economical decisions to help everybody not just you

as for the other members they were all aware of getting killed with it, I have already told you we were all talking in messages that you weren't part of

I can't quite follow this thread and I also don't know who knows / likes who in this game. I do know that I spent almost 200 turns trying to break heyne and the Breaking Bad post nearly made me fall over with laughter. Good times.

yeah that was pretty amusing aaron paul from breaking bad was a pretty cool guy to meet btw

To: #63
    Date: 07:52:53 - Monday 12th of May 2014
    Subject: tech.. for the future

I lose 400mil every 100 turns, because the tech is 160% instead of 164%.
    I really feel being close to the maximum would benefit. This is for future
    reference, just take my criticism as constructive.

Banking tech.... just saw you invested 1m tech there. This made me post this
    post. What the **** were you thinking? We are short in every other tech and
    you invest in banking. Again, don't take this the wrong way, this is
    constructive criticism.

blaa

Yeah, this kind of message should really make one hate me.

(1) didn't say i hated you i said i disliked you (2) i didn't say it was based off one message on why i don't like you...i don't like you as a person or player in general