Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: WTF YOLO

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    (1) didn't say i hated you i said i disliked you (2) i didn't say it was based off one message on why i don't like you...i don't like you as a person or player in general
    ok, good we got this sorted

do me next!
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    I can consider it dirty...I didn't say it was illegal which is why I did what I wanted about it

and that is correct blaa I did ignore you because I learned to not like you...I actually enjoyed making fun of your messages you sent me to other people, ive tried expressing my reasoning before and you have your own opinions about how you would do things and that's your right but its also not your nation so I don't have to listen to what you want...your suggestions were based off what was better for blaa and not the nation as a whole...you werent given the overview priv for a reason and don't know what their states were doing and what i was talking to them about as well...I made economical decisions to help everybody not just you

as for the other members they were all aware of getting killed with it, I have already told you we were all talking in messages that you weren't part of
    The problem with blaa is that he has played together with I'd say one of the best team players that this game has seen. So he does know what truly is the best for the nation. The way it works is that if someone in your nation has the top spot it's way easier to get the other top spots too. When I was playing for top spot more often than not we also had the other 2 or 3 or even more top spots. I'll provide you some numbers: our nation total land 343k vs your nation 242k (the difference has increased quite a lot as of late - it was smaller before) --- our nation's savings + value of NA and tech (with max price) would be ~339G vs your nation's ~142G. So each 1000 land has gotten our nation 0.99G while the same number for your nation is 0.59G.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    First off, i didn't give two shits when you'd attack because i was absolutely certain you have no organizing skill. That's why i didn't bother logging in for over 24hrs with readiness on 65%. Secondly, we don't have a schedule to be online together either, we just call eachother if shit hits the fan. And tag jumpers? The only one that joined us was 71 and that's because he's my brother and he wanted to help us. Keep talking out of your ***, people with any brain activity will see that you just totally suck.

nb! Mr P must've been tripping balls when he pointed you the moderator here.
    im sure you guys complained about a state joining NiP when we were at war with you not to long ago...........

Missionary Guest

also i do believe now that there is only 1 or 2 oil and farmer states left :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    im sure you guys complained about a state joining NiP when we were at war with you not to long ago...........
    can't say i remember ever complaining about tag jumping, but you can refreshen my memory perhaps
    but anyway, we didn't declare first against neither ZA or YOLO and it's basically 9vs20 so i don't see why anyone could be upset about one state joining us
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

LoR will enter this war.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by zaxZ View Post
    In b4 stepps gets drunk too and creates Fuq yolo [Fulo] nation (kinda inside joke..)
    Hahahaha! Great nation name!
    I'm from Texas, what country are you from?

The only reason ZA declared first was because we knew you guys were going to Hit us regardless. Otherwise, Norris and I would have chilled and enjoyed our 3 days upstate partying with college graduates.

Thank you actually, we had a better time not caring (sorry Nathan, Cyle pres and everyone else.)
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    The only reason ZA declared first was because we knew you guys were going to Hit us regardless. Otherwise, Norris and I would have chilled and enjoyed our 3 days upstate partying with college graduates.

Thank you actually, we had a better time not caring (sorry Nathan, Cyle pres and everyone else.)
    you're welcome
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.