Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NIP vs USG

Quote Originally Posted by Whilston View Post
    hmmm. #speechless. After the allies with nip. Lor was right in the first place.
    You messaged me asking for an alliance, but when I asked what can you offer and what do you expect in return, you never replied.

So I dont think you can come here and say we were your allies.

Overall I understand the need to kill me and h3k. Understandable would be even killing balhae. Although he's a new leader and has a lot to learn he needs to take responsibility for my actions and for having h3k in the nation. Fair enough, he might not even know why h3k should have died. Fair enough, he might not fully grasp why what I did was considered as rude. I do believe this could have been resolved with diplomacy rather than killing. But NiP declared themselves as warring nation so no hard feelings what so ever.

Although what marine did this set is beyond my understanding. Glad to see him dead. Hope the grudge he has on me won't continue from this point on. I will say again, I did not have any complaints about your general leadership skills, jus some of your techniques were in my opinion not the best. And I do believe I have the right to express my opinion.

So I would like to declare that I have no complaints what so ever against any player/nation.

I just want to make one thing clear, NiP will not get involved in personal grudges between players.

We planned on hitting USG, and for few days before that Marine kept asking what I think everyone knows he asked. So planning my FS..and knowing that Blaa and Marine are very active and we could ether kill 1 or another.

And Marine offered me an opportunity, if we kill Blaa first...then hopefully Marine would feel safe, and not protect himself...and as you guys saw his state he never did got defence.
    If we killed Marine, then Blaa, with his huge experience, would make it very hard for us to kill him. Not saying that Marine is not experienced, just pointing out again what an opportunity you presented to us

But come on, really! How could you even expect that, you tried to kill Ryan last set...one of our leaders, you really think we would then go and help you win following set????

I just like that I'm still alive!

But there has been so much death this set makes joey sad.
    [TNG][WLF][LoR][WINGS]

We agreed on peace with USG.

Joey was very committed to staying alive and that earn respect, so we agreed that he deserves to stay alive!!!

Conditions of peace are:
    No more than 3 SA on NiP per 36 hours.
    Not getting his state war ready.