Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NIP vs USG

if the land meant that much to you I'm sure a request for an AA-SA retal would have been a more diplomatic reaction to the situation.
    [TNG][WLF][LoR][WINGS]

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    SA yoloswagwaffle(#17)
    [USG] New monsters(#167)
    [LoR] 7.365 Land / 7.365 Buildings, 69 Science, $592.451, 77.386 Food, 119.466 Oil 16:12:08-06/10

You're welcome
    I think that's my land actually. I'll try to defend it from whoever I want.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    I think that's my land actually. I'll try to defend it from whoever I want.
    Problem is, it should have been my land
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Haha, but USG still wins as we have the #1 spot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnAveragejoey View Post
    if the land meant that much to you I'm sure a request for an AA-SA retal would have been a more diplomatic reaction to the situation.
    Diplomacy has only led to states netting with no defense, as well as consistent doubling in top 10. A joke, imo

Because that was land for me, if i got that land, I would not of been feeding USG for last week, if John got second hit, then he would be up there too, instead Blaa tripled him.

Also you had Ragefire (#83) in your nation...and first thing he does is spies on me, and goes Jet n Spy heavy...I made it clear in the past that his accusations and suicide on my state will not be forgotten, especially without an apology.
    Last edited by Superpasha69; 06-18-2014 at 09:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    Diplomacy has only led to states netting with no defense, as well as consistent doubling in top 10. A joke, imo
    Were you outnetted because I went all infantry?
    If you were, then you upgraded too soon. Should have grabbed me first and then upgraded.
    If not, then you were just outnetted and would have been outnetted if we upgraded at the same time.

To get the top spot, you have to hold off upgrading until you are safe. I know the risks and I'm fine with being an easy kill for a while because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    Were you outnetted because I went all infantry?
    If you were, then you upgraded too soon. Should have grabbed me first and then upgraded.
    If not, then you were just outnetted and would have been outnetted if we upgraded at the same time.

To get the top spot, you have to hold off upgrading until you are safe. I know the risks and I'm fine with being an easy kill for a while because of it.
    The netting race was unexpected, but still irrelevant. Our plan was to war all along. You did well making your jump and holding us off, and it's unfortunate it ended that way, but again, our intention was to give LoR a fitting welcome back to the game

hmmm. #speechless. After the allies with nip. Lor was right in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Whilston View Post
    hmmm. #speechless. After the allies with nip. Lor was right in the first place.
    we had allies with USG? I wasn't aware.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1